BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Donya B.
Donya B.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is my Daughters favorite she loves the contour palette and the glow kit
Solange E.
Solange E.
White Plains, NY
The brow wiz is probably the most important and most used item in my makeup bag. Even on days where I stay natural I cannot leave the house without filling in my eye brows with the brow wiz. It's so easy and I love that it's easy to take anywhere. As opposed to the brow kit which I love but is more bulky
Top quality products! There eyeshadows are perfection! Love the assortment of colors in there lip products!
Shonna H.
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Since this brand launched it has taken over my collection. The country's brows have never looked so good. The eyeshadows are indescribably incredible. The contour kits are infamous and for good reason.
Adriana T.
Adriana T.
Pullman, WA
I really wished I had more money to buy more products from here. But I have the famous Anastasia dipbrow pomade. It has been so nice and it is very pigmented. This product goes a long way for sure with the slight bit of product.
cindy g.
cindy g.
Bay Shore, NY
Haven'tn purchased much from them but I did purchase eye shadow and eye liner and I was very pleased. My friends however do purchase makeup from here and they look fabulous.
This is one of my favorite brands and I really love them. This lady makes wonderful makeup and is beautiful for her age.
Madeleine J.
Madeleine J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
If you don't try anything else from Anastasia, try their eye brow gel. It is absolutely amazing. Works better than anything else I've tried.
Jozzette C.
Jozzette C.
Orlando , FL
Very elegant and in style! Definitely a must have! The matte lipsticks stay on your lips all day! It's affordable compared to other brands
Stephany A.
Stephany A.
Bronx, NY
I love everything ahe has to offer i have the anestasia contour pallete and the pomade dip brow for the brows , i love it
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.