BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

jerling a.
jerling a.
Hialeah, FL
My number one eyebrow product is from anastassia I love the powder for my brows it looks very natural for a everyday use. I will never change my anastassia brow powder.
Paige M.
Paige M.
Temecula, CA
Forever loving the DIPBROW! It's light and creamy but totally build-able for days when you want a darker look.
But what's up with the 6mo. shelf life? Needs to last longer or be sold in a small package
Stevie G.
Stevie G.
Cedar Hill , TX
I've recently heard about this brand and I have nothing but great things to say! Their products are superb! I will actually be going back to a beauty store to buy some more products from them to add new ones to my collection. You can't go wrong with Anastasia Beverly Hills!
Cori B.
Cori B.
Anastasia has products that always wow. Their pencil and dip-brow are must haves in any beauty collection and they're all I use on my brows.
Selyna S.
Selyna S.
I've bought her dip brow pomade in dark brown but I've been wanting the granite one. After a while it dries out. I've been using mine for almost a year now and it is not even halfway gone and I use it DAILY
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
i have used the dip brow pomade. i use the shade dark brown. when i first got it, it was amazing i loved it but then it started drying out :/
Erika C.
Erika C.
Indianapolis, IN
Muy buenas solo k los contornos son muy secas pero las paletas son vellas muy lindos colores
Kaela J.
Kaela J.
Lynchburg , SC
I have the Anastasia cream contour kit and some lip glosses. I love them both and think very highly of the brand itself. If you are looking for a gloss with high pigmentation then look no further. They do tend to wear a bit sticky and don't last more than a few hours (but no lip gloss does). All in all I think they are great products. The contour kit is also very high quality, however if you have dry skin you need to mix a facial oil with it to keep it from separating on your face and it definitely needs to be set with powder. It is also a great product and worth the splurge!
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
If u want to hook up your eyebrows then anastsia is the way to go she can make your eybrows go from boring to slay all day
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
Great products. I love everything buy Anastasia, she puts so much care & thought into every product she puts out. It's so great that they consistently put out amazing quality products. The formulations of their makeup are some of the best I've ever used, the liquid lippies & glow kits to be exact.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??