BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Atlanta, GA
I currently am obsessing over the Makeup By Mario eye palette. I have used many of ABH's eyebrow products and I can't speak highly enough about them. I have never found an ABH product that I didn't love. If I were to recommend a product of theres, it would definitely be their brow products.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Toledo, OH
Their dip brow product is amazing! I love the natural look I get when using this product. Also how easy it is to apply with a brush! I definitely recommend
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Madera, California
I've been using the abh brow pomade and powder duo for months now and I have yet to find another brow product that works as well as they do. I love how my eyebrows come out every time I use them I recommend them 100%.
Beth D.
Beth D.
Wallace, SC
I have one of the highlighter pallets and love it!! It's my go to pallet for my highlight!! I also have the power and cream Contor pallet
Adriana T.
Adriana T.
Pullman, WA
I really wished I had more money to buy more products from here. But I have the famous Anastasia dipbrow pomade. It has been so nice and it is very pigmented. This product goes a long way for sure with the slight bit of product.
Aden F.
Aden F.
Shawnee, KS
ABH is on the expensive side but their eyeshadow palettes are the business. They're so pigmented and buttery smooth. Very easy to blend and apply.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Albany, NY
I have been using their brow defining pen for 2 years now and I absolutely love it! It is so easy to use and gives the best eye brow look!
charla v.
charla v.
Breeding , KY
I love her shadows and they blend so good and look so good on....the price is worth it...I would buy anything from her even if I hadn't tried it
lauren w.
lauren w.
CINCINNATI, OH
What can you say about a brow innovator except THANK YOU!! ABH is amazing when it comes to the brow products she has created and now with the amazing pallettes and lippies she is bringing out she is a force to be reckoned with. Lets not forget her foundation sticks are giving other brands a run for there money!!
Solange E.
Solange E.
White Plains, NY
The brow wiz is probably the most important and most used item in my makeup bag. Even on days where I stay natural I cannot leave the house without filling in my eye brows with the brow wiz. It's so easy and I love that it's easy to take anywhere. As opposed to the brow kit which I love but is more bulky
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.