BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Maggie K.
Burlington , KY
The only eyebrow dip I use comes from them. I have used it for years and it truly last all day and night.
Kelsey N.
Macomb, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Queen of brows herself!! Anastasia completely changed the game with her eyebrow products. I would be so lost without my dip brow and brow wiz. There are a lot of similar products on the market but none of them even come close to comparing to what she puts out.
Sarah E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using their brow products for 5 years. Love it so much! I can't image using anything else. I get mine from Sephora. I also love a lot of her other products that she's come out with! Or at least that Sephora then picked up.
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been dying to get their Moon Child highlight kit. I also love any of their contouring products.
Alina M.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anastasia Beverly Hills in my mind is best known for their eyebrow products. I've recently gotten into trying to figure out how to fill in my eyebrows and they offer a lot of tutorials and information online on how to do so. I currently have the pomade and the eyebrow wiz pencil.
Courtney F.
Yutan, NE
I love the eyebrow pencil I own! Didn't think I'd like to pencil in my eyebrows until I tried this product!
yuliana a t.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amo los contornos en crema de esta línea, se quedan en la piel y son muy naturales
Bryona T.
Evansville, IN
Im absolutelyin love with the brow powder. I normally hated to do my eyebrows because I could never find the right color or consistency. But with this brand i found it
Allison W.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used the Anastasia Eyebrow kit and I really liked it. They have a lot of different shades and the tools work really well. They are a little pricey though. I use an e.l.f. eyebrow kit that is $3 and works just as well. They may have other products worth the money though!
lauren w.
Cincinnati, OH
What can you say about a brow innovator except THANK YOU!! ABH is amazing when it comes to the brow products she has created and now with the amazing pallettes and lippies she is bringing out she is a force to be reckoned with. Lets not forget her foundation sticks are giving other brands a run for there money!!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.