BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

AUDREY B.
AUDREY B.
Covington, OK
I have tried Benefit, MAC, and Toofaced eyebrow products and Anastisa is one I favor! I have her pomade and brow definer that I always repurchase!
Catrina W.
Catrina W.
pflugerville , TX
The dipbrow pomade is amazing. Seriously, it lasts forever in the package but also has amazing staying power. This stuff does not budge. I recently ventured away from their brow products to an eyeshadow pallet and have to say I am pleased with it too. The brow products are still affordable but outside of that the prices are a bit too high
Zoe R.
Zoe R.
Douglasville, GA
Can Anastasia Beverly Hills do any wrong? I mean really. I'm so happy this brand is expanding in the way it is, even coming out with complexion products. I have personally been through about 5 Brow Wiz's. I highly doubt I will buy another product for my brows. I own Anastasia Beverly Hills stick foundation, illuminators, glow kits, contour kits, pro brow palette, her brushes tweezers even down to the compact mirror. I just love everything!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Puyallup, WA
The dip brow pomade, modern Renaissance pallette, and liquid lipsticks are literally elite. Best of the best status with this brand.
Kyleigh K.
Kyleigh K.
Dipbrow is an amazing product. I cannot speak for the rest of the ABH line however if you are looking for a killer brow product, this is it! Does take some practice to not look super dramatic (unless that's your jam, rock on girl) and a very light hand
Annette H.
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Their brow products are the best! They have a variety of shades that work for everyone!
Farah J.
Farah J.
This review is only for the eyebrow pomade since I have never been to the store or tried other products. It didn't work for me since my face is oily my eyebrows were coming right off. I returned it and got something to lose f on sephora.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
I am in love with all Anastasia Beverly Hills highlighters. They are so pigmented creamy and I love all the different colors they have.
jerling a.
jerling a.
Hialeah, FL
My number one eyebrow product is from anastassia I love the powder for my brows it looks very natural for a everyday use. I will never change my anastassia brow powder.
Paige M.
Paige M.
Temecula, CA
Forever loving the DIPBROW! It's light and creamy but totally build-able for days when you want a darker look.
But what's up with the 6mo. shelf life? Needs to last longer or be sold in a small package
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????