BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Heather V.
Heather V.
PASADENA, TX
My favorite from this line is the dip brow pomade. The products made for eywbrows are all amazing. THey also have one of the first staple contour pallets offered in both cream and powder form. They are a leader in the liquid lipstick and hilighter pallets and are now leading as a great eyeshadow line as well.
Amber T.
Amber T.
San Antonio, TX
I've absolutely loved using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade! It's very simple and easy to use, and makes a huge difference in how your eyebrows look!
Tobi R.
Tobi R.
Silver Spring, MD
I really like my Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pencil. I like that it is easy to use and look greats. The little brush on the end is great for straightening up your eyebrows. The only downside is the brush broke off within days of buying this pencil. Overall it is a great product!
Roxanne J.
Roxanne J.
Iowa City, IA
I've mainly used their matte liquid lipstick, and it is amazing! It really does last a long time, though I have found it to be a little drying if I don't put on lip primer or lip balm beforehand. And their main products - the Brow Wiz and other brow items - absolutely amazing! They are higher in price point though, so I would keep that in mind!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Holly pond, AL
Love this companies products I think they are always beautiful. Top choice for eyebrow products for sure and would recommend them to anyone in search of an eyebrow product. I do not have he glow kit and would not purchase it though because only one of the colors in that kit would work for my skin so it would just be more adorable for me to buy an individual highlight from then then drop the money on four that I would end up only using one.
Isabelle K.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Great high end make up brand. It's more on the expensive side but it's totally worth it. The products are great quality for the price
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tomkins Cove, NY
Eyebrows! Their brow pencils are everything! I never knew how good I could pretend to look until I started using their pencils! They have a spooly on one end and the pencil on the other which helps make everything super easy. I don't even mind spending the money on this product because it's so easy for me to use and for me to do it quickly as well.
Alida P.
Alida P.
Anastasia easily has the best teezers ever. I bought my pair two years ago and honestly I don't think Ill ever buy tweezers from another brand ever again.
Montoya V.
Montoya V.
Oakland , CA
Every product ive used is amazing from the contour kit to their brow pomade their foundation sticks are great! Love abh !!
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
N Attleboro, MA
I use Anastasia for my brows and I love it! Works perfectly for me! I've been using it for a couple of years and haven't switched yet!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.