BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Lysmarie R.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
Anyone can agree with me that this brand is definitely on top of the game. I own so many products and everything is perfection. My favorite products are the liquid lipsticks the formula is out of this world. I also enjoy the contour palates and eyeshadows. I want them all!!!
Mads W.
Mads W.
Hillsboro, OR
Their glow kits and liquid lipstick is to die for oh my gosh. You really get what you pay for, the quality of their makeup is really great. I want to try more stuff from them in the future, just gotta get some money lol.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Ferndale, MI
The only concealer I use! Great coverage and long lasting. I also highly recommend their eyebrow pencils and eyeliner. Great basics at high quality.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
I am loving the Modern Renaissance palette! This is probably my favorite product by Anastasia. I also recent bought the Mario palette as well I love it but not as much as the ABHMR palette.
I have several of her lip products and I have very mixed feelings about them. I don't love them- and I'm not sure if it's color choices or the formula itself. I don't like the way they feel on my lips or even the way they look.
Brow products are hands down her most popular item- and probably her best product. I love the brow wiz. It's a holy grail item for sure.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
ABH glow kits are to die for!!! The combo of highlighters make it so convenient for when you mix different highlighters. The quality and packaging is really pretty which makes it looks classy.
Luz C.
Luz C.
Windermere , FL
Esta marca tiene muchísima variedad en sus productos. Siempre están sacando cosas nuevas y eso me encanta. Yo tengo hasta sus sacapuntas son demasiado buenos haha lleva tanto tiempo conmigo aunque le doy constante uso. La marca es costosa pero duradera.
Adriana T.
Adriana T.
Pullman, WA
I really wished I had more money to buy more products from here. But I have the famous Anastasia dipbrow pomade. It has been so nice and it is very pigmented. This product goes a long way for sure with the slight bit of product.
Krista D.
Krista D.
Dip brow is to die for!! I wish it didnt dry up as fast as it does but i still love it and a the liquid lipstick is pretty good compared to alot of others i have tried
Beth D.
Beth D.
Wallace, SC
I have one of the highlighter pallets and love it!! It's my go to pallet for my highlight!! I also have the power and cream Contor pallet
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
If I need eyebrow products Anastasia is the place I go to. Love the eyebrow definer and the eyebrow gel.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.