BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Briee F.
Fort worth, TX
I havent tried to much of ABH but i will soon, from what I have used and what ive heard its a great brand ! I have nothing bad to say!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I love some of there palettes!! They are very pricey but a little goes along way! Very pigmented colors!! I will definitely shops here when I can afford it because it is really nice stuff!!! Highly recommend
Samantha S.
Scottsdale, AZ
The ABH Modern Renaissance palette is my absolute favorite! I heard so much and just had to try! All of the shadows are so pigmented and the range of them provides such versatile looks, to achieve whatever you want! The blendability is amazing and I would recommend it to everyone!!!
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Fantastic brow kits and the tweezers omg! I love these tweezers. Yes, they absolutely are on the expensive side but they grip every last little hair. I love their facial makeup too especially the stick foundation. Great products all around.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
I've only recently used a few of their products and they are awesome. The hype is true!
Hannah F.
Warren, PA
I have their eyebrow growth serum which works to an extent. I was expecting a little more from the product though, I will admit. Not a lot in the tiny tube and it's pricey.
Jennifer H.
My favorite product of theirs is the clear coat for mascara. It will waterproof any mascara! It's amazing and last a good long while. Decent price for what you get even though it is higher end products. Their palettes are on my wish list!
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
A little pricey but I've loved the things I've gotten from them. The Self Made palette and their highlighters are gorgeous.
Stephanie G.
Brow Wiz is the absolute ONLY thing that can make my brows look and feel their best. Totally affordable, easy to match colors and strong pencil, notbreaking here!
Alex H.
Chesapeake, VA
Dip Brow, brow defined and brow wiz are products that I don't know what I would do without. I also am in love with the sun dipped glow kit, and ALL of their liquid lips. A beauty mogul company for sure. All great products.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.