BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Anastasia is the best brand out there everyone goes crazy over it I shop here a lot although it can be really pricey at Sephora the shopping experience is great very satisfying to me I shop here slot
Jacqueline S.
Cincinnati, OH
Love their eyebrow products. Great colors and textures helps it look extremely natural. I would recommend to anyone!
Porsche L.
Great product ! All around great company. Affordable products that will last a life time
Teresa F.
Keyport, NJ
Anastasia is a very universal company. They have an amazing contour kit, lip glosses, and even their new eyeshadows are good. They are a little more over priced, but are worth the price, the products last a long time. I will continue to shop with this brand.
Naomi G.
Bronx, Ny
Ive tried their liquid lipsticks but I do think they're over hyped! I have heard great things about their brow products but I have to try it out first.
susan r.
Two words- Glow. Kits! Their glow kits are life! If you are looking to step your makeup game up look no further, ABH Glow Kits are what you need! That Glow is lovely and warm and Moonchild is frosty and sheer perfection packed into palette form!
Ashley C.
San diego, CA
I just started using Anastasia. I got the brow dip. I am so in love with it. It works so well with my eyebrows. I can't wait to try more products.
Keysha J.
Westminster, CO
I've been using the dip brow. It's absolutely amazing. My eyebrows turn out perfect every time. After I do put a light coat of brown eyeshadow just so I know it will stay put. It never fails me!! This is he perfect thing
Amber E.
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow palettes. They are super pigmented and very smooth. Quality products for sure.
Briee F.
Fort worth, TX
I havent tried to much of ABH but i will soon, from what I have used and what ive heard its a great brand ! I have nothing bad to say!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.