BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

JANTEL C.
JANTEL C.
Pittsburg, CA
I've used the eyebrow definer and dibrow. Both are awesome. I used to use mac and Anasyasia brow products are way better. They look natural too.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Round Rock, TX
I bought the contouring kit and love it! The blending brush is perfect... I bought it as a beginner makeup enthusiast and the step by step tutorial sheet was very helpful on how to blend and highlight.
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
Travis Afb, CA
Absolutely love the contour kit! The most amazing colors to get that perfect contour! Can't really got wrong with it!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Brownsville, TX
I love love love their eyebrow pencil the triangle one! I can't leave the house without it cause I'm so used to wearing it but I think it adds so much to my face. I had tried other brands before and I wasn't so into it but then my sister made me try this brand and omg I actually liked it!
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Gooding, ID
ABH's glow palettes are too die for! They are super cute. Also the pomade is amazing too.
Sylvia W.
Sylvia W.
Anastasia eyebrow liner is great , stays on long and does not smear, favorite purchase yes
Valeria I.
Valeria I.
Hemet, CA
Todooooo de esta marcaaaa es hermoso y hace muy bien su trabajo sus labiales tiene colores súper lindos y larga duración aparte hay mates y dejan los labios hermosos las sombras tiene buena pigmentación 👍🏻💕
Ciera M.
Ciera M.
Harker Hts, TX
Who doesn't love Dip Brow. As somebody that has almost no eyebrow naturally their brow products are a real life saver I seriously don't know how I lived before I discovered them. It is a little pricey but a little bit goes a long way and you get you money's worth.
lauren w.
lauren w.
CINCINNATI, OH
What can you say about a brow innovator except THANK YOU!! ABH is amazing when it comes to the brow products she has created and now with the amazing pallettes and lippies she is bringing out she is a force to be reckoned with. Lets not forget her foundation sticks are giving other brands a run for there money!!
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
The first time I used any products from Anastasia Beverly Hills was when I used their brow dip and I fell in love! My only complaint was that it took a little while to get used to using the brow dip and seeing how much to use.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.