BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Mission, TX
Anastasia is PERFECTION. i love it! Especially the highlights. Their great and they are very beautiful. All of their products work perfectly. In my opinion, Anastasia is the best Makeup you can purchase.
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Cincinnati, OH
Love their eyebrow products. Great colors and textures helps it look extremely natural. I would recommend to anyone!
Mya M.
Mya M.
Silver Spring, MD
Their concealer is amazing. It covers my dark circles and bags under my eye. They highlight is awesome too, it pops out!
Monica P.
Monica P.
Fayetteville, AR
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills. When I have a gift card or gift money to spend on makeup, I go straight to this section. So far I've tried the dipbrow, brow wiz, eyebrow brush and spoolie, and contour face palette. I liked the dipbrow but sometimes felt it was too extreme when I wanted to have natural looking brows, so I bought the brow wiz. However, the dip brow lasted way longer than the brow wiz pencil. I think that pencil lasted me like 3 weeks. That was a downfall because I can't afford to buy it that often! So I went back to using my dip brow that I had left and worked with it to make more natural looks. I have the #12 brush from them for my eyebrows and I really like it. The bristles have stayed stiff for 2 years, however the spoolie has fallen off lol. That doesn't really bother me because I have other ones I can use. The contour palette is great if you're wanting to explore that side of the makeup world as a beginner and don't want to spend a lot. I bought the cream version in light and didn't have any complaints about it. All the colors looked great on my fair skintone. I would love to try more products from this brand because they seem to have great quality, they're just a bit pricey.
Holly S.
Holly S.
I have so many palletes from ABH and brows and also contour shades as well! Love the brand and the affordability but also having amazing quality!
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
I have the modern renaissance palette and I love it! I love the warm tones and the pigmentation is crazy good!
Keely B.
Keely B.
I love my pallets from Anastasia Beverly Hills! They are so pigmented and easy to blend, plus they have some amazing colors
lindsey h.
lindsey h.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
this brand is very expensive but its worth it its great make up but its not exactly affordable.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
The Anastasia Brow Wiz is the brow product that I will live and die by! I have not found a brow pencil that works just as good or even better than this one. I like the waxy texture, and the pencil does last me quite a long time. Some of the creamy ones make me feel like I'm blending it off.
Devonne A.
Devonne A.
Arcadia , CA
I like this brand. I think that the brow products are good and the glow kits are nice.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.