BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Giovanna F.
Giovanna F.
Nacogdoches , TX
I only have two products from them and they're both amazing! I want to try more of their stuff and compare it to other brands! I'm definitely in love with the modern renaissance palette! You can get it at Ulta and sephora!
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Worcester , MA
Amazing products all around from the eyeshadows - eyebrow items they're all amazing. Very easy to find your shade in everything since they have a vast variety in everything ! Definitely will continue to buy these products
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Jersey City, NJ
Honestly every single Anastasia product I own is just great quality and worth the money whether it's the glow kit, the stick foundation, or the eyeshadow palettes. I've never had one complaint about any of their products!
Cassidie-Joelle C.
Cassidie-Joelle C.
Doral, FL
Their products are very nice. Usually clean and precise. Gives really nice natural looks. If they were a bit more affordable, that would be awesome.. however their quality is good and I know that's what we are paying for.
Briana M.
Briana M.
When it comes to brow products or contouring products, Anastasia of Beverly Hills is my go-to brand! The quality is top notch, and the pigmentation is absolutely perfect! I would definitely recommend this brand to others!
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
Another great luxury brand! I cannot say enough good things about their flow kit, brow wiz, and even their eye shadows. Some things are affordable some can be pricier like the highlighters but their eyeshadows are my fav!
Hattie V.
Hattie V.
Markesan, WI
To be honest I haven't been brace enough to try their dip brow, but I love their brow wiz and their eye shadows are all bomb! Their eye brow gel is the best I have tried! My brows seriously don't move after I apply that!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Homer, AK
Anastasia Beverly Hills carries some really beautiful and lovely makeup products. Their liquid lipsticks come in fantastic and flattering colors and look so great with my skin tone. Overall they have wonderful products!
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
Their modern renaissance palette is the bomb.com!! Best eyeshadow palette out there. I've told so many of my friends about his product. Great colors and pigmentation without fall out. I will have to repurchase it again.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Pittsburgh, PA
i've honestly not been disappointed with one ABH product that i've owned. i use the dipbrow daily and also the brow wiz and definer. in the summer her light contour kit was an every day thing for me. i love this company
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Allentown, PA
I don't hear about this as much but I notice everyone that I know prefer ABH lipsticks. Is their better than like for example KVD or Kylie?
Priscilla G.
Priscilla G.
Gibsonton, FL
I really wanna try the glow kit is it worth the money I'm going to waste on it.i hear a lot about it but still thinking if I should get it or not what do y'all think
Brittnei A.
Brittnei A.
Oakwood Vlg, OH
Has anyone used the lip palette yet? If so, what are the pros and cons?
shannon r.
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
Just wondering who's purchasing the new ABH Subculture pallet??? Anastasia Beverly Hills
Deanna L.
Deanna L.
Which would you say is better the Anastasia and Nicole Guerrero or the kat von d high light palette?