BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Giovanna F.
Giovanna F.
Nacogdoches , TX
I only have two products from them and they're both amazing! I want to try more of their stuff and compare it to other brands! I'm definitely in love with the modern renaissance palette! You can get it at Ulta and sephora!
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Worcester , MA
Amazing products all around from the eyeshadows - eyebrow items they're all amazing. Very easy to find your shade in everything since they have a vast variety in everything ! Definitely will continue to buy these products
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Jersey City, NJ
Honestly every single Anastasia product I own is just great quality and worth the money whether it's the glow kit, the stick foundation, or the eyeshadow palettes. I've never had one complaint about any of their products!
Cassidie-Joelle C.
Cassidie-Joelle C.
Doral, FL
Their products are very nice. Usually clean and precise. Gives really nice natural looks. If they were a bit more affordable, that would be awesome.. however their quality is good and I know that's what we are paying for.
Briana M.
Briana M.
When it comes to brow products or contouring products, Anastasia of Beverly Hills is my go-to brand! The quality is top notch, and the pigmentation is absolutely perfect! I would definitely recommend this brand to others!
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
Another great luxury brand! I cannot say enough good things about their flow kit, brow wiz, and even their eye shadows. Some things are affordable some can be pricier like the highlighters but their eyeshadows are my fav!
Hattie V.
Hattie V.
Markesan, WI
To be honest I haven't been brace enough to try their dip brow, but I love their brow wiz and their eye shadows are all bomb! Their eye brow gel is the best I have tried! My brows seriously don't move after I apply that!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Homer, AK
Anastasia Beverly Hills carries some really beautiful and lovely makeup products. Their liquid lipsticks come in fantastic and flattering colors and look so great with my skin tone. Overall they have wonderful products!
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
Their modern renaissance palette is the bomb.com!! Best eyeshadow palette out there. I've told so many of my friends about his product. Great colors and pigmentation without fall out. I will have to repurchase it again.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Pittsburgh, PA
i've honestly not been disappointed with one ABH product that i've owned. i use the dipbrow daily and also the brow wiz and definer. in the summer her light contour kit was an every day thing for me. i love this company
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
Hyde Park, MA
Does your lip pallette come in different shades ? Or is there more than one pallette ?
Christina T.
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
has anyone tried the lip palette yet?
Judith A.
Judith A.
Phoenix, AZ
Anybody who ordered The New Sculpture Eye Shadow Kit and already got it?Whats your take it on it?Is it good?How is it?I want so bad but im going to wait till theyreleased it the store Sephora/Ulta
Wondering what products are your favorite and why and which products you dislike and why.
Julia G.
Julia G.
Plymouth, MI
Are they good products???