BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Breahna B.
Huffman, TX
anastasia liquid matte lipsticks are so perfect. they go on so smooth and you really only need to apply one coat. the are transfer proof and will stay on all. day. long. no fading.
Bridget D.
Wallins Creek, KY
Love this brand!! Has the best quality stuff out so far!! I love everything they have that I have tried so far.. definitely worth the price.. recommend everyone to try this brand..
Vanessa C.
Yes; the glow kits are on point; all of the shades are beautiful and you don't have to pick up a lot of product to see the glow on your skin, it really speaks to a natural glow; ūüėć
Lizbeth M.
Ventura, CA
I have currently tried Anastasia eyebrow retractable pencil. The color matches with my natural eyebrow color and the thin pencil is great to fill in and smooth out an empty spots.
Adalgisa c.
Una marca de alta calidad, no se puede hablar de iluminadores, countour no dise√Īo de cejas sin mencionar esta marca, es un precio alto pero vale la pena un gusto de vez en cuando.
Megan G.
The Anastasia Brow Wiz is my all time favorite brow pencil. It is very thin and precise and my brows look very natural. It is a little pricey but worth it for good looking brows.
Tori N.
Friendswood, TX
The glow kit is one of my favorite highlighters, im just now getting used to using stuff to highlight my cheek bones and pretty excited that this was one of the first ones i used
celeste c.
Lucerne Vly, CA
10/10 for sure . glow kits are amazing , palettes are amazing , all these products are high ends but they are so good and great for if you are looking for more high end makeup !
Dalila G.
I haven't tried a lot of Anastasia's products , just her eyebrow powders & the modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette. And so far so good! They are amazing and I need to try more!
Rave'n M.
Hayward, CA
I am trully in love with Anastasia Beverly hills matte lipsticks although they are like $22 each they are amazing and great colors. Go out and buy some you will see what I mean.
Janine A.
Garden City, KS
Has anyone tried their new Anastasia Bh and Nicole Guerriero Highlighter palette? if so, how is it? I want to buy mine but it's $40
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
I have a $30 off $50 birthday discount and have no idea what to buy (besides the mini lipstick set)! HELP!
MrsStacy B.
I want to buy a pallet but not sure what to get ... what's the best pallet  for a every day look?
Georgia G.
San Jose, CA
Heard LOTS of great things. But I can't seem to find a store that sells this brand. I like to try stuff in store prior to purchase (especially due to costs). Any recommendations would be appreciated.
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
Just wondering who will be purchasing the new ABH Subculture Pallet ????