BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Colleen T.
Colleen T.
Wheaton, IL
I am obsessed with the Dip Brow pomade, It's so incredibly easy to use! Fantastic brand, I can't wait to see the new products they'll bring out this year!
Lidya W.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
I love love the modern renaissance eyeshadow palette!! It's so pigmented and creamy! There is a lot of fallout though which is kind of a bum but it's definitely worth it!
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.
I'm obsessed with all Anastasia stuff; the eyebrows stuff it's definitely the best; the new palette have such of great pigment and the colors stay exactly as when you first apply them.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Salem, AL
I have had difficulty in the past finding a highlighter that works for my slightly textured skin. However, ABH Glow Kit does not disappoint! Each color is so buttery and soft and lays perfectly! Awesome product!!!!
Anastasia S.
Anastasia S.
Copiague , NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE Anastasia Beverly hills products. I have the contour kit and Dip Brow. I always get compliments on my make up when I use her products. I love how you literally only need a tiny amount of dip brow gel to get perfectly shaped amazing brows. Seriously this one pot will last me forever.
Anai M.
Anai M.
Villa Hidalgo, Jalisco
I love all Anastasia brow products they are my go to! Everything from the pomade to the brow wiz will do wonders to your brows
Krissie B.
Krissie B.
Fort Mill, SC
HOLY GRAIL. I love love love my brow pencil. I'm fairly low maintenance with my brows, so this product is perfect to just fill them out and define them a bit. I will definitely repurchase this and recommend it!
Minerva R.
Minerva R.
Right now I am obsessed with the anastasia beverly hills brow pomade. That thing is amazing, that little jard can last like a year. I am recently trying their concealer, super creamy and decent coverage
Payton C.
Payton C.
I received their brow wiz pencil as a gift and there is a lot of product in it for a sample! I think it works great for a not so intense look but I feel like there are cheaper products that match the quality of this product so I'm not for sure if I'd repurchase
Katie J.
Katie J.
Nettleton, MS
The clear brow gel is hands down the best I've ever used. Holds them in place like a dream
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.