BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Los Angeles , CA
I like the matte lipstick because they are long lasting and that good cause you don't have to keep on putting it every time you drink something.
Tehani T.
Tehani T.
Honolulu, HI
I've recently fallen in love with ABH lip palette but also use the brow wiz, dip brow, stick foundations (foundation and contour shades) and liquid lipsticks.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Buckeye , AZ
I have always loved Anastasia. Their products are incredible and so high quality. My favorite is the brow wiz, pretty much the only brow pencil I use. I love her glow kits, I use the one in "that gleam" constantly. Her liquid lipsticks are nice just wish they weren't so drying. Other than that her products are amazing.
Christian H.
Christian H.
Sugar Hill, GA
Love their products! The brow defined is my favorite! It goes on so smooth and blends in flawlessly without looking too dark or fake.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Midland, VA
The pomade eye brown gel is a staple in my collection. You can define or fill in your brows so easily with this product. If I want a subtle eyebrow I will add a little water to my brush which thins the gel out and makes for a great subtle brow. Or you can go bold with the brow gel right out of the pot.
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
WHITEHALL, PA
I'm starting to really love their brand. Ive use their eyebrow dip pot and loved it! I started to wear their lip colors and they last a long time. I also have their black pot eyeliner and it goes on so smoothly and lasts all night. I'd love to try more out of this brand!
Amy L.
Amy L.
Best eyebrow products I've tried thus far, definitely worth the price. Over all great quality of all the products including the eyeshadows and lip colors. Everything I have seen them come out with is beautiful.
Teresa F.
Teresa F.
Keyport, NJ
Anastasia is a very universal company. They have an amazing contour kit, lip glosses, and even their new eyeshadows are good. They are a little more over priced, but are worth the price, the products last a long time. I will continue to shop with this brand.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Boston, MA
Their brow products are the best on the market! I use their brow pencil with the spooly on the end. Looks incredibly natural!
Sammee H.
Sammee H.
Ugh queen I love this brand. Their products are nothing shy of amazing and they are so beautiful.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????