BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
Jonesville, SC
ABH is such a nice brand. All of her products are such good quality and will leave your face looking flawless. From the pomade to the glow kits I love it all!!!!
Brad B.
Brad B.
I like anastasia lipsticks and lipgloss. I havent used them for anything else but I would reccomend them to anyone who wants that.
Casey P.
Casey P.
Louisville, KY
You cannot go wrong with Anastasia Beverly Hills! I love the Brow Wiz and the Highlight/Contour Kits. I have also tried their Glow kits and they are amazing!!
Monica P.
Monica P.
Overland Park, KS
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills. When I have a gift card or gift money to spend on makeup, I go straight to this section. So far I've tried the dipbrow, brow wiz, eyebrow brush and spoolie, and contour face palette. I liked the dipbrow but sometimes felt it was too extreme when I wanted to have natural looking brows, so I bought the brow wiz. However, the dip brow lasted way longer than the brow wiz pencil. I think that pencil lasted me like 3 weeks. That was a downfall because I can't afford to buy it that often! So I went back to using my dip brow that I had left and worked with it to make more natural looks. I have the #12 brush from them for my eyebrows and I really like it. The bristles have stayed stiff for 2 years, however the spoolie has fallen off lol. That doesn't really bother me because I have other ones I can use. The contour palette is great if you're wanting to explore that side of the makeup world as a beginner and don't want to spend a lot. I bought the cream version in light and didn't have any complaints about it. All the colors looked great on my fair skintone. I would love to try more products from this brand because they seem to have great quality, they're just a bit pricey.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Indianapolis, IN
I just got the countour kit and I am in love! It works so good and the fact that there are 6 different colors on it helps a lot too for my skin tones!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA
My favorite thing about Anastasia Beverly Hills is their contour pallet it really works great and is super easy to use: the colors are amazing and really give my face that great contoured look great product!
Marina P.
Marina P.
Auburn, WA
Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pencil and the contour kit (light to medium) is so amazing! So pigmented and definitely pulls in all the compliments! Amazing quality and definitely worth the money ! I would recommend Anastasia products 10 out of 10!
JANTEL C.
JANTEL C.
Pittsburg, CA
I've used the eyebrow definer and dibrow. Both are awesome. I used to use mac and Anasyasia brow products are way better. They look natural too.
Tayler B.
Tayler B.
The make up looked very smooth once Applied and lasted all day! Didn't make my skin look greasy or anything. Amazing line!
Devonne A.
Devonne A.
Arcadia, CA
I like this brand. I think that the brow products are good and the glow kits are nice.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.