BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Carrie G.
Alabaster, AL
I absolutely love this brand. The thing I purchase the most from them are their brow pencils. They are the absolute best. The liquid lipsticks are stunning. The highlighters are phenomenal. I love this brand.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
The only actual brand for eyebrows. Whether you have no brows, sparse brows, or some thick bushes, they have the product for you. Personally, when I have light hair I prefer the taupe pomade. Then, when I have dark hair I tend to go for their dark brown (basically looks black though) powder.
Laura Z.
I have actually tried very few products of this brand although I have looked at the reviews and they are generally good..
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
I have only used ABH dipbrow and this is the only dipbrow I have ever used so I can't compare it to others. So far this is a great product that looks nice. It matches my weird blonde hair nicely and doesn't look fake or overpowers me. You don't have have to hardly touch your brush to the product to have plenty. So one little pot will last forever so long as you keep the lid on tightly. I definitely think this is one high end product where you almost more than get your money's worth. Their packaging is nice but not as vanity worthy as Too Faced, UD, or KVD which are my personal top three. I do highly recommend the dipbrow!
Natashia M.
I started using ABH because everyone said it was great. They're pretty good. But the price is my problem. If I'm rating on quality then I'm giving 4 stars, but price wise 3 stars. The cream contour is good as long as you have the right brushes for it. I'd love to try more ABH products, especially the dip brow pomade but I'll wait for a good sale on it.
Tiffany B.
Elk Horn, KY
I have only tried the cult fave Brow Wiz. This is the first brow product I have tried though and I won't be going back to any others. It is a bit pricier than others in the $20 range (I believe I paid $21 for mine). I however love it and it looks so natural! It comes with a brow spoolie on one end and really spreads the product for an effective but natural look. I love how there is such a range in colors. My sister who is a redhead uses this brand only for her brows since they actually have a natural looking shade for her. I hope to get one the other products soon!
Viviana U.
I don't have to many items of this brand but the ones the I have is a really nice quality is one of the brand's I won't to try to buy more products
Marcia C.
Bronx, NY
The eyebrow pencil is amazing. It is a little pricey but will make your eyebrows . it is worth it and you should get it if you can
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
Love this brand. From their eye shadow palette (modern and Mario) which I love to their eye brow products. These are great products. I did sample one of her liquid lipsticks and found the formula too dry for my liking. I wanted to take it off right away I didn't like how it made my lips feel.
Madison V.
Allendale, MI
I use the ABH Brow Dip in Soft Brown, and my eyebrow game has been changed for forever. I always get compliments on my eyebrows now.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.