BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Mya M.
Mya M.
Silver Spring, MD
Their concealer is amazing. It covers my dark circles and bags under my eye. They highlight is awesome too, it pops out!
Niki A.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills products! From their brow products, to their highlighters, to their eyeshadows everything that they do is top notch! Every palette that I have ever purchased from them has been of excellent quality that I can't live without
Nayah H.
Nayah H.
Washington, DC
If there is a contest for highlighters ABH has won it. They are perfectly pigmented and longgggg lasting. They don't crack or crumble easily, so great packaging too!
Holly S.
Holly S.
I have so many palletes from ABH and brows and also contour shades as well! Love the brand and the affordability but also having amazing quality!
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Kimball, MN
The shadows that Anastasia Beverly Hills makes are hands down the best in the business. I have never used shadows that were as pigmented and as blendable as theirs. The smallest dip of your brush is enough to cover your entire lid. Their mattes are beautiful, along with their shimmery colors.
Aida G.
Aida G.
Tengo una paleta con tres iluminadores y tres bronceadores. Los colores y tonos son perfectos para mi tono de piel. Mi favorita hasta el momento!
Monica P.
Monica P.
Overland Park, KS
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills. When I have a gift card or gift money to spend on makeup, I go straight to this section. So far I've tried the dipbrow, brow wiz, eyebrow brush and spoolie, and contour face palette. I liked the dipbrow but sometimes felt it was too extreme when I wanted to have natural looking brows, so I bought the brow wiz. However, the dip brow lasted way longer than the brow wiz pencil. I think that pencil lasted me like 3 weeks. That was a downfall because I can't afford to buy it that often! So I went back to using my dip brow that I had left and worked with it to make more natural looks. I have the #12 brush from them for my eyebrows and I really like it. The bristles have stayed stiff for 2 years, however the spoolie has fallen off lol. That doesn't really bother me because I have other ones I can use. The contour palette is great if you're wanting to explore that side of the makeup world as a beginner and don't want to spend a lot. I bought the cream version in light and didn't have any complaints about it. All the colors looked great on my fair skintone. I would love to try more products from this brand because they seem to have great quality, they're just a bit pricey.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
The Anastasia Brow Wiz is the brow product that I will live and die by! I have not found a brow pencil that works just as good or even better than this one. I like the waxy texture, and the pencil does last me quite a long time. Some of the creamy ones make me feel like I'm blending it off.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Lawrence, KS
I would look so ridiculous without my ABH brow powder. It goes on and looks so natural. When used with the brow gel, your brows will be on fleek ALL day!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA
My favorite thing about Anastasia Beverly Hills is their contour pallet it really works great and is super easy to use: the colors are amazing and really give my face that great contoured look great product!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????