BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am...4 Answers
Cassie A.
Cassie A.
Victorville , CA
Love this brand. I own their brow stuff, their contour kits and even their tweezers. It's good quality and quantity! I think its affordable when you compare it to other brands. If you haven't tried you should.
Juli I.
Juli I.
I absolutely adore Anastasia product everything from there highlight to there bronzer. It's a fair price for what the quality that is given. My favorite product by far is the sun dipped glow kit. I will definitely shop here again.
Johanna V.
Johanna V.
Currently obsessing over there Renaissance palette. It's so beautiful I had Togo and buy a second one.
Kareena C.
Kareena C.
Arecibo
Very expensive but totally worth it I tanks you look and feel great all their product as are to die for
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo, MI
ABH is one of the most known brands in the beauty industry for a reason - they never let me down. Everything is always stellar quality, super pigmented & always worth every penny. They are a little bit on the pricier side but for good reason.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
San Diego, CA
Seriously, her brow products are amazing but her eyeshadows are just as great! I make palettes out of her shadows often because they work so well.
Angel A.
Angel A.
Baltimore, MD
great brand love their product and i would recommend it to everyone because its amazing.
Kathryn P.
Kathryn P.
Overall an amazing brand. One of the best high end brands at Sephora. Their brow products are the best available. Their eyeshadow palettes and glow kits are also super pigmented and worth every penny. I would recommend shopping here to anyone.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Salinas, CA
I recently purchased the glow kit by Anastasia Beverly hills and I love the smooth finish that really gives my face a sun kisses glow. I use it as a brow bone highlight as well as on the tip of my nose so it can appear more lifted. Its truly an amazing product and I recommend it very much
Lidya W.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
I love love the modern renaissance eyeshadow palette!! It's so pigmented and creamy! There is a lot of fallout though which is kind of a bum but it's definitely worth it!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.