BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Colleen T.
Colleen T.
Wheaton, IL
I am obsessed with the Dip Brow pomade, It's so incredibly easy to use! Fantastic brand, I can't wait to see the new products they'll bring out this year!
Kerry T.
Kerry T.
The only brow gel I use! It is clear and it is amazing!! It makes the eyebrow makeup last so much longer and I wonder where it has been all of my life!
bonnie M.
bonnie M.
I'm obsessed with all Anastasia stuff; the eyebrows stuff it's definitely the best; the new palette have such of great pigment and the colors stay exactly as when you first apply them.
Greisy U.
Greisy U.
Charlotte , Nc
Is one of my favorite brands! I love eye shadow palettes, liquid lipsticks and especially eyebrow products
Anastasia S.
Anastasia S.
Copiague , NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE Anastasia Beverly hills products. I have the contour kit and Dip Brow. I always get compliments on my make up when I use her products. I love how you literally only need a tiny amount of dip brow gel to get perfectly shaped amazing brows. Seriously this one pot will last me forever.
Anai M.
Anai M.
Villa Hidalgo, Jalisco
I love all Anastasia brow products they are my go to! Everything from the pomade to the brow wiz will do wonders to your brows
Gala R.
Gala R.
The Brow Wiz was the first product I ever used to fill my eyebrows. I am pretty happy with it, it lasts all day and makes my eyebrows look natural. The only bad thing is it runs out pretty fast since I really like to fill all my brow without leaving blank spots.
Minerva R.
Minerva R.
Right now I am obsessed with the anastasia beverly hills brow pomade. That thing is amazing, that little jard can last like a year. I am recently trying their concealer, super creamy and decent coverage
Payton C.
Payton C.
I received their brow wiz pencil as a gift and there is a lot of product in it for a sample! I think it works great for a not so intense look but I feel like there are cheaper products that match the quality of this product so I'm not for sure if I'd repurchase
Selina R.
Selina R.
The only eyebrow enhancers I will ever use! I used to use the eyebrow marker and now I use the pomade! Easy to put on, affordable and lasts all day!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??