BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Devin A.
Devin A.
Summit, NJ
I love anastasia products for my eyebrows. First, I use their eyebrow tinted gel when I'm feeling lazy and don't want to fill in my brows completely. It's such a quick way of transforming them and making them look so much better. I use the dip brow when I'm going all out. Both effects are fantastic.
Iliana R.
Iliana R.
Los Angeles , CA
Anastasia dip brow literally give your eyes brows life! The have the perfect pigmentation that goes with each skin type, also it it a very smooth application
Alissa S.
Alissa S.
I don't love ABH but I love their glow kits and their brow products. Some of their other products are lacking though. The liquid lipsticks feel really gross on me. It never fully dried. I also think things are a little expensive.
Meredith H.
Meredith H.
I have two of their eyeshadow palettes. Amazing pigmentation, buttery and blendable. The colors are versatile, and I can create a wide range of eye looks from just one palette. I have also used their liquid lipsticks - I do have to reapply a bit after eating food but I don't mind that. My favorite color is Ashton, and it's a wonderful my lips but much better color, which I'd recommend to folks who have a more yellow undertone.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
ABH is such a high quality brand! I enjoy their products so much because they are good. I use the brow whiz and it is a perfect 10! You can do your brows with out having so much trouble. I also love their lip products they are great!
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Yuba City, CA
The ABH Cream Contour Kit in Medium is my obssesion! Loads of pigment when I apply onto my face don't need much. Blends amazingly, looks flawless, I'm just in love with the finish.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
The review I've been anxiously awaiting! How do write a review on a brand that makes soooo many great products!?! Literally the best! Their eyeshadow formula is the best ever! I mean ever, ever! I love the Anastasia lip gloss, their brow products. I've been purchasing refills on the contour kit, because nothing quite works as well! Their customer service is amoung some of the best I've dealt with. Just a great company with even better products!
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Anastasia Beverly Hills is rather pricey but worth it because the products are really high quality. The eyebrow products are my favorite. I have sparse eyebrows and Anastasia makes products that really help me with this issue.
Denisse F.
Denisse F.
I only use the eyeshadow palettes and I really loved because the colors are are so soft and pigmented they have the best quality in the eyeshadows and I will treat the pomade and concealers in my next buying. I recommend it and I'm sure you really loved like me
Annie  K.
Annie K.
Swedesboro, NJ
I love their eyebrow pencil. I use the light brown color and it blends with my brows perfectly. There is a slight orange tint to it, so I just make sure to not apply too heavily. And its worth the few extra dollars to purchase the triangle shapes pencil instead of the rounded one!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.