BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Allie P.
Allie P.
3 words BEST BROW PRODUCTS their dipbrow and duo powder are the only ones I have tried but I am very eager to try more
Nancy Q.
Nancy Q.
Tulsa, OK
I just love all the products, the lipsticks which stay on super long and are amazing. Love the dip brow and the eyeshadows.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
This brand seriously upped my brow game. Thanks to their Brow Wiz pencil and tinted setting gel, my once sparse and uneven brows look Instagram-worthy. Also, Anastasia's highlighters, eyeshadows, and liquid lipsticks are some of the best money can buy. I own several of her products and plan to buy more in the future.
Carissa H.
Carissa H.
Ellensburg, WA
I only use two products from anastasia but I swear by them. The brow wiz is a constant rebuy and my count our pallette has lasted me over a year and is only about halfway gone.
AUDREY B.
AUDREY B.
Covington, OK
I have tried Benefit, MAC, and Toofaced eyebrow products and Anastisa is one I favor! I have her pomade and brow definer that I always repurchase!
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Martinsburg, WV
There brow dip is my life i have light brows so yeah i gotta fill them in and this product is the best ever
Markela H.
Markela H.
I just tried the contour palette & I swear I will never got back to any other contour product 🙅🏽 I got mine at Marshalls for $20 & I knew it was a steal 👏🏽 lol but even if I'd bought it for $50 it still is worth it.
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
Next to Tarte Cosmetics this is my #1 favorite makeup brand. Highly pigmented products and everything I've ever used has done justices. It's all amazing products. They have amazing eyebrow products as well as Glowkits. I recommend this brand to everybody I know. It's my all time favorite makeup brand!
Jade G.
Jade G.
Piscataway, NJ
This brand keeps my eyebrows looking great every single day. I use the brow wiz everyday to fill in my eyebrows. I get complimented on my eyebrows everyday. Great quality and looks very natural. The only brand I use for my eyebrows. You definitely get what you pay for.
Beatriz C.
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills became known for their brow products. But I love so much more! I do love their brow wiz, I'm on my 5th one. I have the brow pomade, which is pigmented and smooth. I love their highlighter palettes, they are so sparkly and range in colors. I also love their liquid lipsticks, they are pigmented and smooth, not too thick. Their price point is a bit high but their products are worth the money.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.