BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Andi C.
I have several products from Anastasia Beverly Hills. My most recent purchase is the brow pencil and I love it. It's so easy and simple to use and really nice quality. A really solid brand and I've been happy with every thing I've tried so far!
Helena S.
Conyers, GA
They have the best dip brow pomade. I am on my high school swim team. We have practice every day afterschool. So, the dipbrow survives 8 hours of school and then it goes on to survive a two hour practice in the pool. Some of it budged but it stays on pretty darn good considering the fact that I'm in water.
Megan M.
Tempe, AZ
Brow products are unbeatable, eyeshadows are top of the line too. I'm a huge ABH palette collector, and they've consistently been awesome throughout the years. Pricing is on par with other brands, and quality is just as good if not better.
Katherine K.
Friday Harbor, WA
Excellent color. Great look. Unfortunately it finishes too quickly. I found that I need to sharpen it almost daily, it always breaks even with a very expensive sharpener and before I knew it it was gone. Not worth the price.
Caitlyn C.
Brandon, FL
The brand does have some amazing products, like the dipbrow pomade, but isn't really different from any other makeup brands. Their liquid lipsticks are great and never get tacky. Their eyeshadows are also super pigmented, but not really worth the price.
Jane L.
Worcester, MA
I've only used a couple brow products (pencil and clear gel) and a lip gloss but everything was awesome. The prices were good too. Definitely worth trying.
Ashley C.
Joppa, MD
I purchased the powder 6 pan contour pallet and use it every day. I have very light skin and it's has good color for me. I have hit pan on 3 of the shades because I use it every single day. I really need to repurchase soon.
Kathleen D.
I love everything Anastasia comes out with. I use all the eyebrow products and it's the only line I will use on my eyebrows. I find that the company really cares and has a lot of integrity in what they do. I will definitely repurchase their products over and over again.
Jennifer C.
The brow wiz is great. So super highly pigmented and goes on with just a few strokes. Perfect for dark hair. I just love the brow wiz!
Ashleigh W.
Anastasia has quickly become one of my favorite makeup brands recently. Their palettes are beautiful, and their brow products are second to none. The highlights are also absolutely stunning and innovative, so I'll definitely be purchasing some of those very soon.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.