BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Kait M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I waited forever for the Modern Radiance palette to be in stock and i'm in LOVE! The highlighter and contour kits are amazing too! I would honestly splurge and buy everything if I could!
nia ..
Words can't even being to describe the utter amount of sheer glamour I felt when I got my first product. The. Eye. Shadows. Palette. Absolutely love and can't help putting on even when i'm not going anywhere. All of the colours bring this certain look onto my face that I really love. Definitely suggest being a regular costumer from them because they will always come through if yanno what I mean.
Wendy S.
Los Angeles , CA
I like the matte lipstick because they are long lasting and that good cause you don't have to keep on putting it every time you drink something.
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
A little pricey but I've loved the things I've gotten from them. The Self Made palette and their highlighters are gorgeous.
Toni S.
Bakersfield, CA
Their eyeshadows are so pigmented and buttery. And their eyebrow products are the best on the market. One of my favorite brands
Lizbeth A.
Racine, WI
The brow pomade is amazing! So creamy and easy to use. I love it, it makes my eyebrows look so perfect!
Kierra D.
Las Vegas, NV
Anastasia is liiffee!!! Great highlighters, dip brow, and amazing eyeshadow!!!! I live the modern renaissance pallet!!!
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Since this brand launched it has taken over my collection. The country's brows have never looked so good. The eyeshadows are indescribably incredible. The contour kits are infamous and for good reason.
Carla L.
Piscataway, NJ
Love the eyebrow pencils for shading in thin eyebrows. They aren't great for drawing the line on the brow and you need to have their brand sharpener. A little costly too. I am looking for a less expensive option.
Liliana Q.
Richmond Hill, GA
The eyebrows pomade is excellent. Easy to blend on it. Full natural coverage. Even if you are not too familiar to it is easy to use.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.