BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
I highly highly recommend their eyebrow products. Specifically I use the dip brow pomade and it is awesome and so long lasting and it doesn't budge once it's on. Different shades too so I'm sure there's a perfect one for you
Denisia C.
Denisia C.
Santa Rosa, CA
Anastasia is a higher price range for me but i did give in and but the glow kit n that glow. I absolutely love it and can't leave the house without my highlighter on. I have been wanting to try out the dip pomade for a while
Meagan K.
Meagan K.
Pensacola , FL
Love there contour and highlight pallet as well as there new eyeshadow pallet with Mario. They knock it out of the park with so many of there products and I look forward to seeing what they have in store for us in the future
Meara T.
Meara T.
I LIVE for the dipbrow it blends so well and makes my eyebrows look so well and maintained because my original eyebrows are very thin. It is a little pricey and you can get an elf dupe but it definitely works for it's worth!
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Boston, MA
I have a few matte liquid lipsticks from them and I LOVE them. They aren't too drying on my lips and it's easy to apply. I really want to try out their eyeshadow palettes because I've heard a lot of great things about them.
Alli M.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
I love her liquid lipsticks and the modern Renaissance palette is my favorite out of my collection. The eyeshadows are so creamy and pigmented it's unreal! I really want to try her dip brow and the moon highlighter palette.
Fatima M.
Fatima M.
One of my favorite brands on the market right now. Everything is so great from here with great quality. Every lipstick I've got from here has been lovely. Great colors that last all day. I really do recommend shopping here.
Giovanna F.
Giovanna F.
Nacogdoches , TX
I only have two products from them and they're both amazing! I want to try more of their stuff and compare it to other brands! I'm definitely in love with the modern renaissance palette! You can get it at Ulta and sephora!
Aide J.
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
The products Anastasia makes are great . One of my favorite products from the line is the brow dip !! It's results are amazing. A little pricey but well worth it . I would recommend this brand and their products to anyone.
Stefani S.
Stefani S.
Edinburg, TX
Love this brands products. I love the contour pallets and the brow product. I feel like theres no room for improvement because the product is so great. These products have a great formula. I will definitely shop here again
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????