BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Gabby Y.
Gabby Y.
Lake Elsinore , CA
I love The Anastasia Beverly Hills brow gel and I love the Anastasia Beverly Hills glow kit highlighter I love that each highlighter is big and round and I love that it has four different types of highlighters in the palette
Denisia C.
Denisia C.
Santa Rosa, CA
Anastasia is a higher price range for me but i did give in and but the glow kit n that glow. I absolutely love it and can't leave the house without my highlighter on. I have been wanting to try out the dip pomade for a while
Meara T.
Meara T.
I LIVE for the dipbrow it blends so well and makes my eyebrows look so well and maintained because my original eyebrows are very thin. It is a little pricey and you can get an elf dupe but it definitely works for it's worth!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
I highly highly recommend their eyebrow products. Specifically I use the dip brow pomade and it is awesome and so long lasting and it doesn't budge once it's on. Different shades too so I'm sure there's a perfect one for you
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Boston, MA
I have a few matte liquid lipsticks from them and I LOVE them. They aren't too drying on my lips and it's easy to apply. I really want to try out their eyeshadow palettes because I've heard a lot of great things about them.
Alli M.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
I love her liquid lipsticks and the modern Renaissance palette is my favorite out of my collection. The eyeshadows are so creamy and pigmented it's unreal! I really want to try her dip brow and the moon highlighter palette.
Fatima M.
Fatima M.
One of my favorite brands on the market right now. Everything is so great from here with great quality. Every lipstick I've got from here has been lovely. Great colors that last all day. I really do recommend shopping here.
Aide J.
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
The products Anastasia makes are great . One of my favorite products from the line is the brow dip !! It's results are amazing. A little pricey but well worth it . I would recommend this brand and their products to anyone.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
You really get your money's worth from this upscale brand. Of course their brow products are the staples that every woman needs in a beauty arsenal but the contour kit is a second for what you need to have in your tool kit
Giovanna F.
Giovanna F.
Nacogdoches , TX
I only have two products from them and they're both amazing! I want to try more of their stuff and compare it to other brands! I'm definitely in love with the modern renaissance palette! You can get it at Ulta and sephora!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.