BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
I'm really un sure about this company, I've not tried their products but I've heard some good things about them. Definitely something that u believe is worth trying when I get a chance
María R.
weston, FL
Esta marca de cosmético siempre ha resaltado y la única negativa seria su costo porque realmente son poco accesibles y puedes conseguir esa misma calidad en otras marcas mas económicas
Bethany M.
I love this brand! I used the brow pomade, & it's amazing! Stays on all day, easy to apply, & great color choices. I only wish the pomade didn't dry out toward the end of the product.
Crystal S.
Clinton, Ohio
Love their glow kits...except the shade hard candy does absolutely nothing even when you try to swatch it with your finger....it's just hard. (Maybe that's where the name came from?)
Amanda N.
Their brow kit, and the Anastasia Beverly Hills modern shadow palette is one thing I love. Have not bought them yet, but I'm really wanting to because of reviews I have seen on them.
Dae L.
Atlanta, GA
Anastasia Beverly Hills CAN DO NO WRONG. Their drop brow, brow wiz pencil, palettes, everything.. it's just amazing. I haven't tried one product that I just do not like. I reccomend
Ania A.
Aurora, CO
I use the eyebrow pencil and I'm in love! All of her products are amazing! The pigmentation is amazing and it's very creamy. Highly recommend this her products to everyone must try!
Christina M.
I love this brand, their marketing, the owners, and the collaborations. Their products are so luxurious and exciting. They are more on the price end, because they're a luxury brand.
Julie T.
Silt, CO
love the eye brow wiz is awesome and it has some many different colors to choose from, I would love to try the pomade tho, I think using the brush for your eyebrows might be better.
Bridget D.
Wallins Creek, KY
Love this brand!! Has the best quality stuff out so far!! I love everything they have that I have tried so far.. definitely worth the price.. recommend everyone to try this brand..
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.