BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Raven R.
I don't think my life could go on without ABH's Brow Definer and Waterproof Brow Gel!!
Riley B.
Broomfield, CO
Expensive makeup but well worth it. I just purchased the Modern renaissance pallette and it is so beautiful the eyeshadows are very pigmented and the brush that comes with the pallette is so nice it works incredibly well for blending and packing.
Diana T.
Milpitas, CA
Hands down best eyebrow products to get is from Anastasia ! My favorite that I use is dark brown dip brow which is amazinggggg!
Shawnea M.
Jesup, Ga
I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills cream contour palette in deep and I am in love with my palate it is so creamy it is very true to color and I love the magnets in the pallet I love the whole palette !!!
Sara C.
Auburn, AL
Liquid lipsticks are the best on the market. Worth the price if you love lipstick and wear it a lot.
Maria S.
Temple City, CA
I have used the eyebrow brush and cream. It goes on smoothly and it lasts all day! I have received many compliments.
Bianca D.
i have used the dip brow pomade. i use the shade dark brown. when i first got it, it was amazing i loved it but then it started drying out :/
Kelsey N.
Macomb, MI
The Queen of brows herself!! Anastasia completely changed the game with her eyebrow products. I would be so lost without my dip brow and brow wiz. There are a lot of similar products on the market but none of them even come close to comparing to what she puts out.
Lisa R.
Midland, VA
The pomade eye brown gel is a staple in my collection. You can define or fill in your brows so easily with this product. If I want a subtle eyebrow I will add a little water to my brush which thins the gel out and makes for a great subtle brow. Or you can go bold with the brow gel right out of the pot.
Arielle H.
Los Banos, CA
I use my abh dipbrow every time I do my makeup its my go to. And my modern rennasance palette is by far the most loved if you don't own either you need to!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.