BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento , CA
Next to Tarte Cosmetics this is my #1 favorite makeup brand. Highly pigmented products and everything I've ever used has done justices. It's all amazing products. They have amazing eyebrow products as well as Glowkits. I recommend this brand to everybody I know. It's my all time favorite makeup brand!
Jade G.
Jade G.
Piscataway, NJ
This brand keeps my eyebrows looking great every single day. I use the brow wiz everyday to fill in my eyebrows. I get complimented on my eyebrows everyday. Great quality and looks very natural. The only brand I use for my eyebrows. You definitely get what you pay for.
Beatriz C.
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills became known for their brow products. But I love so much more! I do love their brow wiz, I'm on my 5th one. I have the brow pomade, which is pigmented and smooth. I love their highlighter palettes, they are so sparkly and range in colors. I also love their liquid lipsticks, they are pigmented and smooth, not too thick. Their price point is a bit high but their products are worth the money.
Devin A.
Devin A.
I love anastasia products for my eyebrows. First, I use their eyebrow tinted gel when I'm feeling lazy and don't want to fill in my brows completely. It's such a quick way of transforming them and making them look so much better. I use the dip brow when I'm going all out. Both effects are fantastic.
Iliana R.
Iliana R.
Los angeles, CA
Anastasia dip brow literally give your eyes brows life! The have the perfect pigmentation that goes with each skin type, also it it a very smooth application
Macy U.
Macy U.
Brooklyn, NY
Go to brow products! The lip products are incredible too! I really want to try their eyeshadow! I think the price is a little high but great stuff!
Meredith H.
Meredith H.
I have two of their eyeshadow palettes. Amazing pigmentation, buttery and blendable. The colors are versatile, and I can create a wide range of eye looks from just one palette. I have also used their liquid lipsticks - I do have to reapply a bit after eating food but I don't mind that. My favorite color is Ashton, and it's a wonderful my lips but much better color, which I'd recommend to folks who have a more yellow undertone.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
ABH is such a high quality brand! I enjoy their products so much because they are good. I use the brow whiz and it is a perfect 10! You can do your brows with out having so much trouble. I also love their lip products they are great!
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Yuba City, CA
The ABH Cream Contour Kit in Medium is my obssesion! Loads of pigment when I apply onto my face don't need much. Blends amazingly, looks flawless, I'm just in love with the finish.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
The review I've been anxiously awaiting! How do write a review on a brand that makes soooo many great products!?! Literally the best! Their eyeshadow formula is the best ever! I mean ever, ever! I love the Anastasia lip gloss, their brow products. I've been purchasing refills on the contour kit, because nothing quite works as well! Their customer service is amoung some of the best I've dealt with. Just a great company with even better products!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??