BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
ashley f.
My top 5 products from Anastasia are the Anastasia diprow pomade, Anastasia's concealer, the contour cream kit, Anastasia's stick foundation, and lastly my top favorite is the anastasia highlighter in so hollywood or starlight. I really recommend anastasia for anyone in the beauty world.
Emmie M.
Tallapoosa
There eyebrow pomade is so good . That's all I see on YouTube now a days . I love it !
Rachel L.
Lafayette, LA
Im seriously obsessed with their eyebrow liner. Its perfect and works wonders. Super affordable!
Guadalupe G.
Stickney, IL
Love anastasia makeup one of the best makeup ever love the glow kit love the lipsticks
Jordan B.
Morgantown, WV
Great quality products, but too expensive for what I can afford. The brow pencils from this brand are the best.
Serena C.
Babson Park , FL
I just started using their products about a yr ago and I love them... I love the quality of there products ...they can be a bit pricey but it's well worth it for they quality you are getting... I am a true fan of this product and will continue to buy from them.
Megan R.
Washington, PA
THE ABSOLUTE best brow pencil. I've tried upwards of 5 other brands and this is my favorite purchase ever! Goes on easy, looks fantastic and stays put all day! I always get compliments on my
Perfect brow!
Catrina W.
Pflugerville , TX
The dipbrow pomade is amazing. Seriously, it lasts forever in the package but also has amazing staying power. This stuff does not budge. I recently ventured away from their brow products to an eyeshadow pallet and have to say I am pleased with it too. The brow products are still affordable but outside of that the prices are a bit too high
jerling a.
Hialeah, FL
My number one eyebrow product is from anastassia I love the powder for my brows it looks very natural for a everyday use. I will never change my anastassia brow powder.
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX
i love there highlighters! there obsolutely the best! i would reallly recommend them
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.