BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Wonderful pallets and great liquid lipsticks! Their pallets range from eyeshadows, to highlighters and bronzers. Pigmented and mostly has a nice aroma, Not too strong.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Annandale, VA
I have tried few products, and I love them all, the liquid lipstick are great, I love the eyebrows pomade and the renaissance pallet
Aden F.
Aden F.
Shawnee, KS
ABH is on the expensive side but their eyeshadow palettes are the business. They're so pigmented and buttery smooth. Very easy to blend and apply.
Arwa M.
Arwa M.
Have heard good reviews about its palette although i havent bought one but would be looking forward to try it soon ,the colors are no doubt amazing and eye catcher
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
The are the best when it comes to anything eyebrows. I love their dip brow pomade, and their stencils. I have also been to their eyebrow waxing salon in nordstroms, and it is super lux. Very expensive to have your brows done there though. Their contour palettes are awesome too.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Eden Prairie, MN
I have tried both the moon child and brow gel from this brand. I absolutely love them both, and they are worth the money.
Shaeley M.
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
So I finally splurged on myself here about three weeks ago and got a highlighter and I am very much impressed. Yes this make up line is expensive but I don't regret getting the highlighter. The pigmentation is different from most and it's amazing!!
Ophelia H.
Ophelia H.
Absolutely in love with the products this company puts out. They are so high quality it is amazing! I feel like even though it's a pricier brand the sheer quality of their products is worth it.
Yesenia C.
Yesenia C.
Love all the brow products especially the pencils. Highlights are amazing very pigmented buildable and great quality. Not to expensive
Cece M.
Cece M.
I like Anastasia, but I feel it's a bit overrated. You can find dupes for many of the items, and sometimes the products just aren't worth the investment. The quality of their products tends to be good and consistent, but some are definitely more worth it than others.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.