BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Alyssa M.
Lafayette, LA
I use Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow pencil every single day to fill in my patchy brows. There are no downsides to this product. It is affordable and looks extremely natural. I would recommend this brand to anyone.
Edith G.
Morgan Hill, CA
Everything about Anastasia Beverly Hills I love ! From the eyebrow to the eyeshadows and to lipsticks ! It's a great product .
Kim B.
Sylva, NC
My favorite Anastasia product is the Brow Definer. I have medium blonde hair and got the soft brown. It works perfectly and stays on all day! I will repurchase this item when the time comes.
Sierra B.
Kennesaw, GA
I really enjoy Anastasia cosmetics! I have a lot of friends who use their products and I had to hop on the train with them! The Anastasia contour kit is my favorite product.
This is by far my favorite brand. Anything Anastasia or Claudia (Norvina) touch is pure magic. Dipbrow, glowkits, eyeshadow, palettes, foundation, concealer. The company as a whole is great. Their customer service far exceeds expectations. Cannot rave enough about them.
Sara I.
This brand is top notch to me. I don't live near a mall so I have to actively look for makeup online. I like wearing lip stick the most and the palettes for this brand is really neat. I'm really glad Sephora sells this brand online. It gives me a better reason to get points and use flash shipping. I think that the price range for Anastasia Beverly Hills makeup is reasonable.
Deanna F.
Arlington , VA
The brow products and their newest palettes are EXCELLENT. I am obsessed with the Modern Renaissance palette in particular.
Stephanie M.
Goodfellow AFB, TX
i got the brow pomade and it dried up within like 2 weeks and i was so upset!! but before it dried out it worked wonderfully
ashley f.
My top 5 products from Anastasia are the Anastasia diprow pomade, Anastasia's concealer, the contour cream kit, Anastasia's stick foundation, and lastly my top favorite is the anastasia highlighter in so hollywood or starlight. I really recommend anastasia for anyone in the beauty world.
Emmie M.
Tallapoosa
There eyebrow pomade is so good . That's all I see on YouTube now a days . I love it !
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.