BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Stephany M.
Stephany M.
South Gate, CA
Love all there product, love the pigmentation and the colors. Love the way it feel on the skin.
Natashia M.
Natashia M.
I started using ABH because everyone said it was great. They're pretty good. But the price is my problem. If I'm rating on quality then I'm giving 4 stars, but price wise 3 stars. The cream contour is good as long as you have the right brushes for it. I'd love to try more ABH products, especially the dip brow pomade but I'll wait for a good sale on it.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Bloomfield, NM
I dip my brow with dip brow. I love how versatile this product is. I can go super light handed to add stubble definition to full on ham and brows will be on fleek for days. I just love how silky smooth it goes one. One downside is you gotta work fast, or in small sections. But the plus side is once they are one they are budging.
Nancy Q.
Nancy Q.
Tulsa, OK
I just love all the products, the lipsticks which stay on super long and are amazing. Love the dip brow and the eyeshadows.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
This brand seriously upped my brow game. Thanks to their Brow Wiz pencil and tinted setting gel, my once sparse and uneven brows look Instagram-worthy. Also, Anastasia's highlighters, eyeshadows, and liquid lipsticks are some of the best money can buy. I own several of her products and plan to buy more in the future.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Norton Shores, MI
This is a wonderful cosmetics brand, They have some of the best eyebrow, lipstick and contour products on the market. I am also in love with the Moon Child palette for highlighting. The shade are all beautiful and remind me of my favorite gem stone Opal.
Markela H.
Markela H.
I just tried the contour palette & I swear I will never got back to any other contour product 🙅🏽 I got mine at Marshalls for $20 & I knew it was a steal 👏🏽 lol but even if I'd bought it for $50 it still is worth it.
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Los Angeles , CA
I like the matte lipstick because they are long lasting and that good cause you don't have to keep on putting it every time you drink something.
Elsie B.
Elsie B.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is my go-to brand for brows! I really love their products. I have used both the brow powder duo and brow definer pencil. They're great quality products that match my skin tone perfectly.
Alissa S.
Alissa S.
I don't love ABH but I love their glow kits and their brow products. Some of their other products are lacking though. The liquid lipsticks feel really gross on me. It never fully dried. I also think things are a little expensive.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.