BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Alissa S.
Alissa S.
I don't love ABH but I love their glow kits and their brow products. Some of their other products are lacking though. The liquid lipsticks feel really gross on me. It never fully dried. I also think things are a little expensive.
Ophelia H.
Ophelia H.
Absolutely in love with the products this company puts out. They are so high quality it is amazing! I feel like even though it's a pricier brand the sheer quality of their products is worth it.
Yesenia C.
Yesenia C.
Love all the brow products especially the pencils. Highlights are amazing very pigmented buildable and great quality. Not to expensive
Paige R.
Paige R.
Athens, OH
Love everything by them! They're brow products are amazing and the eyeshadow palettes are some of my favorites!
Steffie B.
Steffie B.
You won't need any other brand to look to your brow needs; ABH can do it all. No other brand is so consistently good throughout their entire product range. While the price may seem high for relatively little product, it really is worth the price. Glad they are expanding to more products.
Caley J.
Caley J.
They're highlight kits are sooo buttery and pigmented! They will have you glowing to be gods in one swoop! Not to mention their brow products! I don't know what I would do without my microbrow in taupe!
Carissa H.
Carissa H.
Orting, WA
I only use two products from anastasia but I swear by them. The brow wiz is a constant rebuy and my count our pallette has lasted me over a year and is only about halfway gone.
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Anastasia Beverly Hills is rather pricey but worth it because the products are really high quality. The eyebrow products are my favorite. I have sparse eyebrows and Anastasia makes products that really help me with this issue.
Marisol G.
Marisol G.
Anastasia brow wiz pencil in ebony works great to finely fill in your brows for a natural look. The spooley on the end works great to buff them out to avoid them looking harsh.
Trishna P.
Trishna P.
Kennesaw, GA
The modern renaissance palette is my go to palette. The colors look great on my tan skin tone. I use every single shade in there which I can't say about a lot of other palettes. The shades are really buttery and pigmented and they blend like a dream.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????