BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
LORRIE K.
LORRIE K.
I love the tweezer. I can't say it enough. It's one of the very best products I have in my beauty toolkit.
Love the dipbrow pomade by abh! I have the shade blonde and suits my blonde hair perfectly !
Tatyana W.
Tatyana W.
Mesquite, TX
Every product I have purchased has been stellar I mean literally people lol the brow products are my favorites all the way down to the contour palettes they give you a Kim kardashian feeling 100% everything there does the trick by fleeking brows and having a snatched contour and highlight
Meaghan N.
Meaghan N.
Hazel Park, MI
I love their eye brow pomade and the contour kit. Both are great, this company is on the expensive side but the product is worth it. The company is cruelty free and paraben free. You usually have to buy these products from a makeup store or a department store. It's an overall good brand with lots of choices.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Hannibal, MO
Yesssssss honey. Love ABH. Brows face whatever. She's gunna slay!! Her products are amazing! You won't be disappointed!
Marilynn A.
Marilynn A.
Tustin, CA
The only brow brush I'll use. Love the brow dip, stays on all day, easy to work it. Worth the price
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Haughton, LA
I have the powder Brow from here and I love it so much I want the modern renaissance pallet soooooo bad!!!!!
Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.
Addis, LA
I think EVERYONE can agree the dip brow is a direct gift from the Lord. As a ginger with very light eyebrows this has upped my eyebrow game into actually LOOKING like eyebrows, praise Jesus!
Kirstin M.
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
Love this brand! Such high quality, and the color pay off is wonderful. I wish it wasn't so pricey, but I still will purchase products from this brand.
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.
Amazinggggg highlighters and liquid lipsticks. I recently have become obsessed with their eye shadows as well. Amazing quality and not insanely expensive! Definitely not inexpensive but adequately prices. Available at Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, online.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.