BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Melissa M.
Melissa M.
I love Anastasia! I use their brow powder and I love it! I don't think this it's too expensive, I really do want to try other products from her brand! I highly recommend trying stuff from her brand!
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
South Gate, CA
Love all there product, love the pigmentation and the colors. Love the way it feel on the skin.
Channel C.
Channel C.
Woodbridge, NJ
I must state this brand is notttt cheap but you get what you pay for!!!! I have the contour palette but the powder one is 5 stars compared to the creamy one
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Bloomfield, NM
I dip my brow with dip brow. I love how versatile this product is. I can go super light handed to add stubble definition to full on ham and brows will be on fleek for days. I just love how silky smooth it goes one. One downside is you gotta work fast, or in small sections. But the plus side is once they are one they are budging.
Breanna K.
Breanna K.
Mesa, AZ
Dip Brow Pomade is a game changer. The best thing on the market for brows. Stay up to date with trends and keep your brows on fleek with ABH!
Kara G.
Kara G.
I have only bought one product as of late and that one the Modern Renaissance palette but I have been eyeing the hell out of the moonchild palette so that might be my next purchase. But anyways I love my palette and I also support the woman behind the company. She is so humble and charitable you can't help to love her!
Natashia M.
Natashia M.
I started using ABH because everyone said it was great. They're pretty good. But the price is my problem. If I'm rating on quality then I'm giving 4 stars, but price wise 3 stars. The cream contour is good as long as you have the right brushes for it. I'd love to try more ABH products, especially the dip brow pomade but I'll wait for a good sale on it.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
This brand seriously upped my brow game. Thanks to their Brow Wiz pencil and tinted setting gel, my once sparse and uneven brows look Instagram-worthy. Also, Anastasia's highlighters, eyeshadows, and liquid lipsticks are some of the best money can buy. I own several of her products and plan to buy more in the future.
Nancy Q.
Nancy Q.
Tulsa, OK
I just love all the products, the lipsticks which stay on super long and are amazing. Love the dip brow and the eyeshadows.
Elsie B.
Elsie B.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is my go-to brand for brows! I really love their products. I have used both the brow powder duo and brow definer pencil. They're great quality products that match my skin tone perfectly.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??