BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
Can't go wrong with Anastasia. Extremely high quality products. A little expensive but you definitely get what you pay for! Plus their products last fairly long in my opinion.
Maggie K.
Madison, MS
Anastasia Beverly Hills has amazing products that lasts forever! Their Brow Wiz is my personal favorite because it fills in my brows quickly and creates a soft and natural brow! I highly recommend this brand for brow concerns. I am also wanted to buy a liquid lipstick from them because I heard they are great!
Kate K.
My go to for contour and brows. I cant live without my brow definer, brow wiz, or especially my dipbrow. I use them every single day. I also always use the cream contour kit and set it with the powder contour kit. I love these products and this brand and would be lost without them. Can't forget the famous Modern Renaissance! A must have for palette and eyeshadow junkies!
Celina M.
I love Anastasia as a brand and as makeup. I know that I'm supporting a great brand when I buy the goods and whats great is that I get some good quality makeup too!
Analiese M.
Rochester, NY
I love the abh brow wiz! It is my go to brow pencil I never use anything else. It makes your brows look so neat and natural!
Janeli V.
San Fernando
ABH pomade is a must have! I love it so much seriously a little bit of product goes a long way and stays on all day I totally recommend it if you don't have it already
Kari T.
Talala, OK
After buying and testing a few different brow products from ABH, I've realized most products are consistently good but there are a few hit and misses. For the most part such an amazing brand.
Susannah D.
Jemison, AL
I love ABH! My favorite product is the Glow Kit in Gleam. I use it almost every day. I also love the DipBrow pomade, which I just got for Christmas. It transforms my brows!
Camille S.
I love this make up brand. My favorite products are the Glow Kits and the Brow Definer. My one complaint is that this brand is very exclusive about what stores they will go into do some products can only be purchased online. I would recommend to friends and family.
Kristen M.
I can't say enough good things about Anastasia Beverly Hills cosmetics. I like everything that I try.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.