BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Erin H.
Erin H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
ABH has been a favorite for three years now. I have used the contour kit so much that it's literally falling apart. I love that I can buy refills for colors im running out of without spending money on a whole new kit. I also love Moonglow and the Brow Wiz.
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.
Amazinggggg highlighters and liquid lipsticks. I recently have become obsessed with their eye shadows as well. Amazing quality and not insanely expensive! Definitely not inexpensive but adequately prices. Available at Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, online.
Roxanne J.
Roxanne J.
Iowa City, IA
I've mainly used their matte liquid lipstick, and it is amazing! It really does last a long time, though I have found it to be a little drying if I don't put on lip primer or lip balm beforehand. And their main products - the Brow Wiz and other brow items - absolutely amazing! They are higher in price point though, so I would keep that in mind!
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I use Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade for my brows and have never bern disappointed. I also like the brow gel to hold the strays in place! I think that the product is extremely affordable and lasts a while so you definitely get the payout. Looking forward to trying more products from them!
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Salinas, CA
so the only thing that i own from anastasia beverly hills is the modern renaissance pallete and i love it so much the colors are so beautiful and they are so easy to work with they blend out like a dream and they are quite expensive but well worth it in my opinion
Heather D.
Heather D.
I have used several of their products. The ines I have tried work great! They are soooo expensive though. Which can be a bummer
Eleni V.
Eleni V.
philadelphia, PA
love the foundation stick and modern renaissance palette. What an amazing brand. Purchased straight from the site and their customer service was amazing. bendable medium to full coverage foundation and the palette is like no other. HIGHLY recommend for cosmetics!!
Ana M.
Ana M.
I really like this Anastasia brand. the highlight the lipsticks the contour palettes are to die for. lets start with the packaging like really nice really high quality witch that's a plus. the quality of the makeup really high-end but mostly I really love the lipsticks like wow. this brand has really awesome colors. I really recommend this brand.
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Friday Harbor, WA
Excellent color. Great look. Unfortunately it finishes too quickly. I found that I need to sharpen it almost daily, it always breaks even with a very expensive sharpener and before I knew it it was gone. Not worth the price.
Devin R.
Devin R.
Hagerstown, MD
I don't really buy much from Anastasia Beverly Hills but the one product that I have used and I looooove is their dipbrow. This has to be one of my all time favorite purchases so I will definitely be shopping here more often.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.