BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Harlingen, TX
I really enjoy using there Anastasia brow wiz best thing ever I'm trying to get the powmade dip brow ❤️❤️
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
When I first heard about Anastasia it was all about the brows. I recently got my first brow wiz and love it! They have come out with a ton of new products since then and I always test and search them when I am in the stores! I look forward to trying more of their products in the future!
Mary F.
Mary F.
Extreme high quality makeup! The brow wiz pencil is the best invention ever. Quality is amazing!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Hannibal, MO
Yesssssss honey. Love ABH. Brows face whatever. She's gunna slay!! Her products are amazing! You won't be disappointed!
Erin H.
Erin H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
ABH has been a favorite for three years now. I have used the contour kit so much that it's literally falling apart. I love that I can buy refills for colors im running out of without spending money on a whole new kit. I also love Moonglow and the Brow Wiz.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Haughton, LA
I have the powder Brow from here and I love it so much I want the modern renaissance pallet soooooo bad!!!!!
Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.
Addis, LA
I think EVERYONE can agree the dip brow is a direct gift from the Lord. As a ginger with very light eyebrows this has upped my eyebrow game into actually LOOKING like eyebrows, praise Jesus!
hebjaclin m.
hebjaclin m.
I love this line of products are very effective when correcting mistakes in the face besides that its line is complete and increasingly it is extended with new colors and other products that adapt to what is in trend.
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.
Amazinggggg highlighters and liquid lipsticks. I recently have become obsessed with their eye shadows as well. Amazing quality and not insanely expensive! Definitely not inexpensive but adequately prices. Available at Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, online.
Eleni V.
Eleni V.
philadelphia, PA
love the foundation stick and modern renaissance palette. What an amazing brand. Purchased straight from the site and their customer service was amazing. bendable medium to full coverage foundation and the palette is like no other. HIGHLY recommend for cosmetics!!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.