BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Jena O.
Watonga, OK
Best eyebrow products ever!! So easy to use and they stay on so well!! Love this brand!
Kamila S.
I love their contour kit one of my favorites! It's a good price for the amount of pans and product you get inside. I love their pomade, the only thing is I wish It didn't dry out easily, but it lasts for months!
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
Two words. Brow wiz. Seriously holy grail for eyebrows. I also really love their clear brow get. These are truly awesome top quality products that are staples in my beauty routine. I love the quality of every product I have tried and can't wait to try more from this line.
Beth D.
Wallace, SC
I have one of the highlighter pallets and love it!! It's my go to pallet for my highlight!! I also have the power and cream Contor pallet
Ashley W.
Hickory, NC
Best lip products EVER! Not clumpy, doesn't day out lips and goes on smooth. Lots of beautiful colors to choose from
Annie  K.
Swedesboro, NJ
I love their eyebrow pencil. I use the light brown color and it blends with my brows perfectly. There is a slight orange tint to it, so I just make sure to not apply too heavily. And its worth the few extra dollars to purchase the triangle shapes pencil instead of the rounded one!
Ashleigh W.
Anastasia has quickly become one of my favorite makeup brands recently. Their palettes are beautiful, and their brow products are second to none. The highlights are also absolutely stunning and innovative, so I'll definitely be purchasing some of those very soon.
Monica M.
Corsicana , TX
I am absolutely in love with ABH brow products. Brow wiz has definitely change my eyebrow game. Highly recommend. Worth the price.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
Anyone can agree with me that this brand is definitely on top of the game. I own so many products and everything is perfection. My favorite products are the liquid lipsticks the formula is out of this world. I also enjoy the contour palates and eyeshadows. I want them all!!!
Cara D.
Fairfax, VA
man... I could go on and on and on about abh! There's nothing I don't love from this brand! I honestly think I have more Anastasia products than anything else. My favorite of all has GOT to be their palettes! I have modern Renaissance and the master by Mario palette, apart from having fabulous color selections the quality of the shadows themselves are AMAZING, pigmented, blend-able, soft, stay all day, and minimal fallout! Next I have the cream contour palette in medium and the stick foundation, both of the consistencies and formulas feel great on the skin, blend well, and look really nice too! The stick foundation has a soft matte finish that doesn't look try and works well with an oil or primer to blend. Next are the lip glosses and liquid lipsticks! My favorite lipgloss formula is from abh! It's creamy, not to tacky, pigmented, and stays fairly long until it dries to a stain which still looks great! The liquid lipsticks are so comfortable and pigmented, last all day too! I LOVE ABH!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.