BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Tianna L.
Tianna L.
Saint Augustine, FL
Ghvfti b o Dr kdibr deien edorjeoebjeie j ehe ieodiehdvedodjeve e jedodjbdkd e ekso. Ejsid
Angelee T.
Angelee T.
love the dibrow. last very long. think the price is great for how long lasting it is. the color selection is great for everyone
Fatimah G.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Pencil, pomade, or gel Anastasia is essentially my brows. Like, I literally wouldn't have brows without her. I use the brow pomade RELIGIOUSLY because it applies beautifully and lasts on my face. This brand is synonymous with beautiful brows for a reason. Oh, and those highlighters? Magic.
Leonela P.
Leonela P.
The Anastasia Beverly Hills product line was developed by "definitive eyebrow expert" Anastasia Soare, a woman who owns a chic Beverly Hills salon and has styled and shaped the brows of a number of celebrities. Though her namesake product line features lip, cheek, and complexion products, what sets the brand apart is the wide selection of brow-grooming products and their impressive shade range for natural-looking brows.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Cleveland, OH
The Dipbrow pomade and number 14 brush are amazing products! I can't believe I've gone so long without trying these. The Dipbrow is so long lasting and really makes my brows look amazing. Combine a great product like Dipbrow with the perfect brush, I'll never use anything else for my brows.
Jennine W.
Jennine W.
Pittsburgh, PA
ABH is my go to brand for eyes! The eye palettes are rich and pigmented in color, go on smoothly, and have so many color options. The eyebrow pomade, liners, etc. are also my favorites. Again, the color options make perfect matches, lasts all day long, and creates dramatic but natural looks.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Conroe, TX
Love this brand for my eyebrows. Hopeful soon ill try there other products. But i recommend this for your eyebrows. I use the dipbrow promade and the brow pen. The only 2 products i use on my eye brows.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Ive been using ABH for about five years. I started using he brow powder and I loved it. I still have it that's how long it last in the pot. I want to try the brow wiz soon. Everyone raves about it. The price is slightly high but worth is
Aylin A.
Aylin A.
Mendota, IL
I think Anastasia is my all time favorite makeup brand. I think the quality of their makeup is awesome. I own their Modern Renaissance Palette, and it's the best palette I've ever used. I also have their highlighter in So Hollywood, and it's awesome. It gives a really pretty glow, without all the chunky glitter. I would definitely recommend to anyone. Their stuff may be a little pricey, but it's totally worth it, because the quality of the makeup is awesome!!
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Colorado Springs, CO
The eyebrow dip is to die for! Great for beginners, it has made my eyebrow game so much easier.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.