BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Cleveland, OH
The Dipbrow pomade and number 14 brush are amazing products! I can't believe I've gone so long without trying these. The Dipbrow is so long lasting and really makes my brows look amazing. Combine a great product like Dipbrow with the perfect brush, I'll never use anything else for my brows.
Fredna D.
Fredna D.
East Orange , NJ
Such a great company with great products. I especially love their brow products. The chocolate dipbrow pomade is one of my go to products.
Leonela P.
Leonela P.
The Anastasia Beverly Hills product line was developed by "definitive eyebrow expert" Anastasia Soare, a woman who owns a chic Beverly Hills salon and has styled and shaped the brows of a number of celebrities. Though her namesake product line features lip, cheek, and complexion products, what sets the brand apart is the wide selection of brow-grooming products and their impressive shade range for natural-looking brows.
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
The creator of all things brows! This company is great and I love all of their products. No matter what you know you are going to get good quality working products from this company with products that are versatile to fit all skin tones.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo, MI
ABH is one of the most known brands in the beauty industry for a reason - they never let me down. Everything is always stellar quality, super pigmented & always worth every penny. They are a little bit on the pricier side but for good reason.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Ive been using ABH for about five years. I started using he brow powder and I loved it. I still have it that's how long it last in the pot. I want to try the brow wiz soon. Everyone raves about it. The price is slightly high but worth is
Christy H.
Christy H.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Anastasia brow products will forever be my go to. They make my eyebrows look flawless!!!
Malia G.
Malia G.
Anastasia is my go to for sure for most products, I only use this brand especially for my eyebrows! The pomade is absolutely wonderful and it stays on all day and the container lasts me so long and I use it every single day!
Momo M.
Momo M.
Anastasia oh Anastasia, what can I say your products are bomb! I have recently started buying their single shadows and building my own perfect eye shadow palette. Since then I have felt no need to be excited about any new palette releases which is crazy. I wore many Anastasia products on my wedding day and it made me feel natural yet flawless. I use the dipbrow and contour palette everyday and couldn't live without them.
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
ABH creates great quality products and they're always worth your money. The dip brow is one of my favorite eyebrow gels, and their highlight palettes are super pigmented and worth every dollar. Definitely would recommend if you have the money to spend!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.