BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Roxanne J.
Roxanne J.
Iowa City, IA
I've mainly used their matte liquid lipstick, and it is amazing! It really does last a long time, though I have found it to be a little drying if I don't put on lip primer or lip balm beforehand. And their main products - the Brow Wiz and other brow items - absolutely amazing! They are higher in price point though, so I would keep that in mind!
Meaghan N.
Meaghan N.
Hazel Park, MI
I love their eye brow pomade and the contour kit. Both are great, this company is on the expensive side but the product is worth it. The company is cruelty free and paraben free. You usually have to buy these products from a makeup store or a department store. It's an overall good brand with lots of choices.
Lexi N.
Lexi N.
Salt Rock, WV
I love all of the glow kits from Anastasia. The quality is great and lasts all day. If you order offline please be careful as the pallets seem to break very easily in shipping. That's the only con I have found
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Anastasia is the head of the eyebrow game, and everybody knows it! From their Brow Wiz to their Dipbrow, I love the range of colors they have and the performance of their products. ABH has also been killing it with their releases. The trendy Modern Renaissance that made warm berries and reds the IT trend of 2016 and the limited edition Mario palette (that I luckily got a hold of!) Their eyeshadows are great. Pigmented, buttery, and blendable. 2016 was truly their year and I'm sure they will have continue successes also. Looking forward to it!
LORRIE K.
LORRIE K.
I love the tweezer. I can't say it enough. It's one of the very best products I have in my beauty toolkit.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Rock Creek, OH
Anastasia Beverly Hills is literally one of the best brands I have ever tried in my whole entire life!!!! I for sure will give it 5/5 stars on my rating because I personally love this brand!!!! It is absolutely amazing!!! Highly recommended!!
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Oh my I love my pallete and my eyebrow pomade it is amazing ! This brand never lets me down no matter what I choose to buy from this line of products.
April D.
April D.
Decatur , AL
I love the fact at ABH is branching out into more makeup items other than just Eye brows the modern renaissace pallete is my favorite.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Hannibal, MO
Yesssssss honey. Love ABH. Brows face whatever. She's gunna slay!! Her products are amazing! You won't be disappointed!
Katie B.
Katie B.
I have the ultimate glow kit, and the brow wiz and love them! There is two palettes I want and hope I can get my hands on them!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??