BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Remly M.
Remly M.
Arlington, VA
Tambien me encanta todo lo de Anastacia tiene productos increibles no le doy 5 estrellas porque muchas veces siento que es un poco elevado el precio para la presentacion. Pero sin duda el lapiz de cejas es su producto estrellas y todo el mundo lo recomienda como el mejor.
Katie p.
Katie p.
I use the eyebrow wiz and totally love it. I don't know what I would do without it. I use it in my everyday makeup routine.
Vanessa Marie M.
Vanessa Marie M.
Tucson, AZ
Love all products from this line, it is my go to brow product and I love it
Nora G.
Nora G.
I use the dipbrow pomade and it works like a charm! You don't need to use a lot to get the right amount of coverage.
Isa S.
Isa S.
Anastasia is known for their glow kits which are amazing as well as their brow products and their eye shadows which are fantastic. It is very cool that they partner with makeup artists from around the world to create palettes!
Janet E.
Janet E.
Compton, CA
Love this brand her glow kit is to die for. Makes your face really glow. And they go fast.
Angelee T.
Angelee T.
love the dibrow. last very long. think the price is great for how long lasting it is. the color selection is great for everyone
Rowda B.
Rowda B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love her whole line. I use the brow pomade, brow pencil, glow kit, the renaissance palette, and the liquid lipsticks. OBSESSED.
Fatimah G.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Pencil, pomade, or gel Anastasia is essentially my brows. Like, I literally wouldn't have brows without her. I use the brow pomade RELIGIOUSLY because it applies beautifully and lasts on my face. This brand is synonymous with beautiful brows for a reason. Oh, and those highlighters? Magic.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Anastasia Beverly Hills continues to blow me away with each product they release. Their palette, Modern Renaissance, was the IT palette for 2016. Their brow products are hailed as the industry standard for durability and consistency. And best of all, always at a sensible price point. They're a company that's not too flashy with campaigns, but shines through their timeless, classy packaging and excellent formulas.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.