BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
This is the queen of all make up this lady knows exactly what she's doing when she creates the formulas for any of her make up artists and I have tried first of all I love any I reported she has ever came out with my favorite is the brow definer but next and close is the brow whiz minutes favorite is her Contor kit for fair skin most amazing how that she'd ever most amazing Brandon Jane's her highlighters are also completely on point I really enjoy your clean locate everything she comes out with is absolutely amazing I could keep going forever
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Sooo my niece from California told me about this and I went out and look at it myself and it's amazing what these eye brow pencils ✏️ and brushes can do. Thy might be a bit more expensive then some eye brow thingys but well worth it.
Malia G.
Malia G.
Anastasia is my go to for sure for most products, I only use this brand especially for my eyebrows! The pomade is absolutely wonderful and it stays on all day and the container lasts me so long and I use it every single day!
Christy H.
Christy H.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Anastasia brow products will forever be my go to. They make my eyebrows look flawless!!!
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Galloway, NJ
ABH creates great quality products and they're always worth your money. The dip brow is one of my favorite eyebrow gels, and their highlight palettes are super pigmented and worth every dollar. Definitely would recommend if you have the money to spend!
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Tobyhanna, PA
ABH's foundation stick is soooooooo heavenly. Perfect for my oily skin and it matches my skin tone perfectly!
Lori Z.
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
A little pricey but I've loved the things I've gotten from them. The Self Made palette and their highlighters are gorgeous.
Shira S.
Shira S.
Forest Hills, NY
Anastasia makes the best eyebrow products and liquid lipsticks! I love all of her products, they don't budge all day. I have oily skin and I have to work hard to get the products off.
Alejandra T.
Alejandra T.
Los Angeles, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills is the most amazing makeup store. This store sells only good quality makeup that fascinates me every time. Their makeup products are my all time favorite products. I would shop in this store all my life.
Tianna L.
Tianna L.
Saint Augustine, FL
Ghvfti b o Dr kdibr deien edorjeoebjeie j ehe ieodiehdvedodjeve e jedodjbdkd e ekso. Ejsid
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.