BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Katie W.
Louisville, KY
Anastasia Beverly Hills is my all-time favorite brow brand. I use the soft-brown brow wiz retractable pencil every single day as well as the soft-brown dip brow pomade. I love these products so very much.
Stephanie S.
Salem, AL
I have had difficulty in the past finding a highlighter that works for my slightly textured skin. However, ABH Glow Kit does not disappoint! Each color is so buttery and soft and lays perfectly! Awesome product!!!!
Isabela M.
I love anastasia beverly hills! They're highlighting, brow, and foundation products are amazing!
Holly K.
ABH is a beautiful brand. Their Glow Kits are my favorite. I wish they would come out with regular lipsticks as their liquid lipsticks were too drying for me.
Nayah H.
Washington, DC
If there is a contest for highlighters ABH has won it. They are perfectly pigmented and longgggg lasting. They don't crack or crumble easily, so great packaging too!
Arizona L.
Grand Prairie, TX
Anastasia dip brow pomade is the only eyebrow product I buy I recommend it to everyone. I also am obsessed with the renaissance pallet.
Greisy U.
Charlotte , Nc
Is one of my favorite brands! I love eye shadow palettes, liquid lipsticks and especially eyebrow products
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL
Awesome brand! Their brow products and eyeshadow pallette's are the best! I'm very excited to try their new foundation stick as well. Always a reliable brand and worth the price.
Monica P.
Fayetteville, AR
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills. When I have a gift card or gift money to spend on makeup, I go straight to this section. So far I've tried the dipbrow, brow wiz, eyebrow brush and spoolie, and contour face palette. I liked the dipbrow but sometimes felt it was too extreme when I wanted to have natural looking brows, so I bought the brow wiz. However, the dip brow lasted way longer than the brow wiz pencil. I think that pencil lasted me like 3 weeks. That was a downfall because I can't afford to buy it that often! So I went back to using my dip brow that I had left and worked with it to make more natural looks. I have the #12 brush from them for my eyebrows and I really like it. The bristles have stayed stiff for 2 years, however the spoolie has fallen off lol. That doesn't really bother me because I have other ones I can use. The contour palette is great if you're wanting to explore that side of the makeup world as a beginner and don't want to spend a lot. I bought the cream version in light and didn't have any complaints about it. All the colors looked great on my fair skintone. I would love to try more products from this brand because they seem to have great quality, they're just a bit pricey.
Kerry T.
The only brow gel I use! It is clear and it is amazing!! It makes the eyebrow makeup last so much longer and I wonder where it has been all of my life!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.