BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Aylin A.
Aylin A.
Mendota, IL
I think Anastasia is my all time favorite makeup brand. I think the quality of their makeup is awesome. I own their Modern Renaissance Palette, and it's the best palette I've ever used. I also have their highlighter in So Hollywood, and it's awesome. It gives a really pretty glow, without all the chunky glitter. I would definitely recommend to anyone. Their stuff may be a little pricey, but it's totally worth it, because the quality of the makeup is awesome!!
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Colorado Springs, CO
The eyebrow dip is to die for! Great for beginners, it has made my eyebrow game so much easier.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
P C Beach, FL
ABH is a brand sent straight from heaven. My eyebrows have NEVER looked better! The Brow Wiz has saved my life. The highlighters are so so stunning and have a great consistency. The prices are a little bit high but I really don't care because the products are such high quality!
Christy H.
Christy H.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Anastasia brow products will forever be my go to. They make my eyebrows look flawless!!!
Caelyn K.
Caelyn K.
I'm currently using their Cream Contour kit and I'm absolutely obsessed!! I love how easy it is to apply and blend. Usually when I use cheaper products it takes a while for me to blend and is just a waste of time or it just isn't easy to apply. But I'm so happy I tried the Anastasia Cream Contour Kit!!
Unyque C.
Unyque C.
One of my favorite high end makeup lines! There products are amazing, pricy but worth it!
Roxanne J.
Roxanne J.
Iowa City, IA
I've mainly used their matte liquid lipstick, and it is amazing! It really does last a long time, though I have found it to be a little drying if I don't put on lip primer or lip balm beforehand. And their main products - the Brow Wiz and other brow items - absolutely amazing! They are higher in price point though, so I would keep that in mind!
Racheal S.
Racheal S.
Columbus, OH
Anastasia cream Contour in deep is the bomb love it really creamy even application easy to blend love highlighter shade also purchase mine at Marshall for $16 yep..
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Haverhill, MA
I only have one product from Anastasia and it's their modern renaissance palette and honestly out of all the pallets I have that one is the best and most pigmented.
Krista J.
Krista J.
Amery, WI
Anastasia has great products overall! Their Modern Renaissance Palette and self-made palette are amazing! I've never tried their brow products, but I've only heard good things about their brow products, which is what Anastasia is well-known for! Their eye shadows are part of my holy grail eye shadows.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??