BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
I generally purchase these products from either ulta or Sephora. Also some of them are a bit expensive but worth it. I love the brow wiz and the brow definer and obviously you can't go wrong with the modern renaissance palette
Kay S.
Kay S.
Watford City, ND
My sister just bought me their modern renaissance palette. And while I would have never picked it out for myself I'm in love. Its my go to palette! The pigments are fantastic and they close on smooth. Makes for great blending!
Marlene C.
Marlene C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love Anastasia brow products and Lippies. They are great quality they have staying power and are very pigmented. The products are well worth the price. If you haven't tried Anastasia you definitely need to I highly recommend.
Adelina S.
Adelina S.
Clarksburg, WV
The dipbrows are amazing!!! I love my modern renaissance palette but the brush that came with it is kindve doodoo. Still would repurchase it tho, I just use one of my other brushes c: I've created such sickening looks with it
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
Anastasia Beverly Hills has the best eyeshadows in the world! They are so pigmented and creamy! Their modern renaissance palette and the make up by Mario are gorgeous! I love how they stepped up on the formula of the shadows!
Cathy W.
Cathy W.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I've used the eyebrow palatte if you want to splurge on something with Anastasia Beverley hills you have to get their eyebrow palatte if anything. Yes it is expensive but it is worth it. I'm giving it 4 stars because of cost.
Marianne V.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
Holy grail products for my eyebrows, the dip brow pomade keeps my brows on fleek! As well as the brow powder duo! I also love their liquid lipsticks, amazing range of colors, you're bound to find your perfect lipsticks shade!
Gisselle M.
Gisselle M.
Banning, CA
Their dipbrow is ūüėćūüėć amazing!! Honestly one of the best products I've ever used. I am looking forward to buying more products from this makeup line even though they are pretty expensive. But I believe it's definitely worth it.
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
All the glow kits are good. They have great pigmentation and they last all day. I have the ultimate glow kit and it's my favorite product. It's honestly still on when I get out of the pool for practice, that's how good it is!
Denisia C.
Denisia C.
Santa Rosa, CA
Anastasia is a higher price range for me but i did give in and but the glow kit n that glow. I absolutely love it and can't leave the house without my highlighter on. I have been wanting to try out the dip pomade for a while
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.