BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Deisy H.
Grand Junction, CO
I have their brow dip and it works amazing it does miracles literally, I can't find any other eyebrow powder, and it's good on price.
Courtney G.
Perris, CA
All I have to say is brows! Anastasia is the go to for filling in your brows and it doesn't break in the bottle fast.
Tiffany R.
N Charleston, SC
I am seriously in love with this company! I have just about all of their eyeshadow palettes and glow kits. The eyebrow products are also my favorite and are the only things I use on my eyebrows. Namely the dipbrow pomade. I wear my hair in my face a lot and this product doesn't smudge or smear like some of the others
Stephanie V.
MIAMI, FL
This brand is most known for their eyebrow products, and I can attest to why, at least when it comes to the pencils! They're great to fill my light blonde eyebrows in while being super easy to use. The color also lasts quite some time, almost my entire workday.
Huong L.
Frisco , TX
I LOVE my brow pomade in medium I bought from sephora. I've only been using it for a week now and also bought the anastasia brow brush to go with. I barely touch the brush to the pomade and a little goes a really long way! I love both of these products together! The brush gets the product on very precisely where i want it.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
Love everything about this company! They have great quality products and that's what matters When searching for makeup! This brand rocks!
Lizbeth A.
Reseda, CA
I lovveee they're dip brow. It's outlines my every row very nicely and blends well. I love how pigmented it is. It's the best brow product I've tried.
Kareena C.
Arecibo
Very expensive but totally worth it I tanks you look and feel great all their product as are to die for
Sarah K.
i use anastasia brow powered duo. its a good combo of colors expressly if your hair color is some where in between. i use the light one for days i don't want a real dark brow, and the dark for when i want a dark brow sometimes i mix them.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
I cannot say enough about this brand. It is my favorite. They really have great quality products. The only thing I didn't love was the stick foundation, but that's because of my skin type. The eyeshadows, brow products, lipsticks and glosses are all amazing, not to mention the glow kit. These are wonderful products, highly recommend!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.