BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Lakhena P.
Lakhena P.
Fresno, CA
I'm sure this isn't brand new news but I have their cream contour kit in medium & their brow dip pomade in dark brown. I love both products and use them everyday!
Starr A.
Starr A.
Stanford, KY
Thier liquid matte lipsticks are awesome smooth and no harsh smell they stay on all day long and you don't have to keep reapplying and comes in many colors
nichelle b.
nichelle b.
Elmwood Park, NJ
i own 4 liquid matte creams & i LOVE them. i always use them & i will soon get more of their other products soon
Heather B.
Heather B.
Overland Park, KS
The queen of eyebrows!!! These products are out of this world I have tried both the eyebrow pencils, gels and Pomade! The ability to match so many hair colors and tones is amazing. My overall favorite thing about all of her products are that they last a long time with very little dry out or smudging.
Vanessa Marie M.
Vanessa Marie M.
Tucson, AZ
Love all products from this line, it is my go to brow product and I love it
Diana K.
Diana K.
I just purchased the Anastasia Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Kit. It is pretty amazing. I have brown eyes and all of the colors are great. I never thought I was able to wear the oranges, golds and reds that they have. These colors are highly pigmented and last all day with a primer. The selection of colors are great for any eye color. I am in love with this kit and would highly recommend.
Elvia L.
Elvia L.
These brand has many amazing products from there modern renaissance pallett to their dipbrow pomade. Also there liquid lipsticks are super pigmented and comfy and has many ranges of colors to chose from.
Fatimah G.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Pencil, pomade, or gel Anastasia is essentially my brows. Like, I literally wouldn't have brows without her. I use the brow pomade RELIGIOUSLY because it applies beautifully and lasts on my face. This brand is synonymous with beautiful brows for a reason. Oh, and those highlighters? Magic.
Leonela P.
Leonela P.
The Anastasia Beverly Hills product line was developed by "definitive eyebrow expert" Anastasia Soare, a woman who owns a chic Beverly Hills salon and has styled and shaped the brows of a number of celebrities. Though her namesake product line features lip, cheek, and complexion products, what sets the brand apart is the wide selection of brow-grooming products and their impressive shade range for natural-looking brows.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Manchester, MO
Anastasia Beverly Hills has an amazing eyebrow product- my favorite purchase ever is their ABH Dipbrow! Amazing quality, very creamy and does not run or rub off once dry! I do not shop here often as it is expensive, but I will definitely shop here again!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.