BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Kaela J.
Lynchburg, SC
I have the Anastasia cream contour kit and some lip glosses. I love them both and think very highly of the brand itself. If you are looking for a gloss with high pigmentation then look no further. They do tend to wear a bit sticky and don't last more than a few hours (but no lip gloss does). All in all I think they are great products. The contour kit is also very high quality, however if you have dry skin you need to mix a facial oil with it to keep it from separating on your face and it definitely needs to be set with powder. It is also a great product and worth the splurge!
Kyleigh K.
Dipbrow is an amazing product. I cannot speak for the rest of the ABH line however if you are looking for a killer brow product, this is it! Does take some practice to not look super dramatic (unless that's your jam, rock on girl) and a very light hand
Melina R.
Anastasia is a newer brand that I just started using fairly recently. I love the brow gel and lip kits
Elizabeth M.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
From contour to brows, i can always trust Anastasia Beverly Hills products to perform!
Michelle G.
Sun Valley, CA
I love their brow definer! I am also purchasing their eyeshadow palette, modern Renaissance which is so great !
Amanda B.
Manchester, MO
Anastasia Beverly Hills has an amazing eyebrow product- my favorite purchase ever is their ABH Dipbrow! Amazing quality, very creamy and does not run or rub off once dry! I do not shop here often as it is expensive, but I will definitely shop here again!
Astrid L.
Dover, NJ
This is my go to brow products, leaves my eyebrows looking amazing! Their products are very pigmented
Renee G.
Laurel, MD
They Mario pro palette is perfect! It has nice matte and shimmer eye shadows. Perfect for a glam look.
Amber J.
Niles, MI
I love their products they have really good quality and the price point isn't bad either, I have their brow pomade and I will continue to repurchase it
Jasmin L.
Fresno, CA
TYE only thing that I have tried from their brand is the dip brow. I see on Instagram how much people used them so my sister bought me one & I absolute like it. I finds it better to handle than pencil.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.