BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I love the lip colors. They go on so smooth and cover well. There is a color for everyone. As you change clothes there is a change of lip products that will match. You can always find what you are looking for.
Idaly D.
Idaly D.
Seeley, CA
The highlighters and dip brow are so good. I would recommend people to buy this brand. You get what you pay for.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Porterville, CA
I love the Anastasia dip brow. The only brow pomade I ever use. It's creamy and you can soften or build up.
Aoife L.
Aoife L.
I've been using the brow gel on almost a daily basis for several years. it is my favorite out of all brow gels I've tried, and I highly recommend it. It shapes your brows while adding subtle tint--great product, would highly recommend it to anyone who likes an efficient and low-maintenance beauty routine.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Webster, TX
I've been using the abh eyeliner gel and i must say I'm in love!! I love that it is so smooth and super dark.
Shauny P.
Shauny P.
Idaho Falls, ID
I am a die hard for Brow Wiz. My only downfall is how much you pay for one stick with not a lot of product at all?!
Shazeen  M.
Shazeen M.
5 out of 5 stars for the brow definer! This brow definer has changed my brow game. It's shape helps me create the perfect arch. The formula is great too. I don't know what I would do with my brows without it. This is one thing that I always restock
Paula G.
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
I use the contour palettes and eyebrow pencil from Anastasia. I recently bought the liquid lipstick and can say they are the best when it comes to reapplying since they don't cake up and over dry. I recommend these products so much
Keith T.
Keith T.
Emory, TX
I have their contour kit and I love it so much it's my fav. I got it for Christmas and I wanna try a creamy kind next time but I'm in love with this palette I'm wearing it now.
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is hands down the best for all of your eye brow needs. I love their eyebrow products as well as their shadows and liquid lipsticks. They cater to a wide variety of skin tones which is the best part considering many makeup companies lack the tones for very fair and very dark skin tones.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.