BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Love the brow pomade. A friend gave this to me as a gift and I've been addicted ever since. Definitely my go to brow product!
Nora G.
Nora G.
I use the dipbrow pomade and it works like a charm! You don't need to use a lot to get the right amount of coverage.
Brenda N.
Brenda N.
Long Beach, CA
I have the matte lip gloss. It looks nice and feels fine. The only complaint really is that it has a strong scent, but to be fair I have a very sensitive sense of smell. It's not too dry or sticky!
Janet E.
Janet E.
Compton, CA
Love this brand her glow kit is to die for. Makes your face really glow. And they go fast.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Overland Park, KS
The queen of eyebrows!!! These products are out of this world I have tried both the eyebrow pencils, gels and Pomade! The ability to match so many hair colors and tones is amazing. My overall favorite thing about all of her products are that they last a long time with very little dry out or smudging.
Diana K.
Diana K.
I just purchased the Anastasia Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Kit. It is pretty amazing. I have brown eyes and all of the colors are great. I never thought I was able to wear the oranges, golds and reds that they have. These colors are highly pigmented and last all day with a primer. The selection of colors are great for any eye color. I am in love with this kit and would highly recommend.
Fatimah G.
Fatimah G.
Lisle, IL
Pencil, pomade, or gel Anastasia is essentially my brows. Like, I literally wouldn't have brows without her. I use the brow pomade RELIGIOUSLY because it applies beautifully and lasts on my face. This brand is synonymous with beautiful brows for a reason. Oh, and those highlighters? Magic.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Anastasia Beverly Hills continues to blow me away with each product they release. Their palette, Modern Renaissance, was the IT palette for 2016. Their brow products are hailed as the industry standard for durability and consistency. And best of all, always at a sensible price point. They're a company that's not too flashy with campaigns, but shines through their timeless, classy packaging and excellent formulas.
Vanessa Marie M.
Vanessa Marie M.
Tucson, AZ
Love all products from this line, it is my go to brow product and I love it
Fredna D.
Fredna D.
East Orange , NJ
Such a great company with great products. I especially love their brow products. The chocolate dipbrow pomade is one of my go to products.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????