BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is hands down the best for all of your eye brow needs. I love their eyebrow products as well as their shadows and liquid lipsticks. They cater to a wide variety of skin tones which is the best part considering many makeup companies lack the tones for very fair and very dark skin tones.
Idaly D.
Idaly D.
Seeley, CA
The highlighters and dip brow are so good. I would recommend people to buy this brand. You get what you pay for.
Susannah D.
Susannah D.
Jemison, AL
I love ABH! My favorite product is the Glow Kit in Gleam. I use it almost every day. I also love the DipBrow pomade, which I just got for Christmas. It transforms my brows!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Webster, TX
I've been using the abh eyeliner gel and i must say I'm in love!! I love that it is so smooth and super dark.
Paula G.
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
I use the contour palettes and eyebrow pencil from Anastasia. I recently bought the liquid lipstick and can say they are the best when it comes to reapplying since they don't cake up and over dry. I recommend these products so much
Shazeen  M.
Shazeen M.
5 out of 5 stars for the brow definer! This brow definer has changed my brow game. It's shape helps me create the perfect arch. The formula is great too. I don't know what I would do with my brows without it. This is one thing that I always restock
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
Anastasia has quickly become one of my favorite makeup brands recently. Their palettes are beautiful, and their brow products are second to none. The highlights are also absolutely stunning and innovative, so I'll definitely be purchasing some of those very soon.
Elvia L.
Elvia L.
These brand has many amazing products from there modern renaissance pallett to their dipbrow pomade. Also there liquid lipsticks are super pigmented and comfy and has many ranges of colors to chose from.
Starr A.
Starr A.
Stanford, KY
Thier liquid matte lipsticks are awesome smooth and no harsh smell they stay on all day long and you don't have to keep reapplying and comes in many colors
Divena D.
Divena D.
Sugar Land, TX
The product i'll be reviewing is the Anastasia Beverly Hill Glow Kit in the shade Sun Dipped. This is one of the best glow kits i have ever used. The highlights are so creamy and pigmented. It comes with 4 different highlights. They blend in very nicely and gives a really nice finished glow look. I 100% recommend buying this glow kit.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????