BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Tayler B.
The make up looked very smooth once Applied and lasted all day! Didn't make my skin look greasy or anything. Amazing line!
Kristen G.
Newburgh, IN
I love their products! They give me the perfect eyebrow each time. There lip line is very pigmented and smooth.
Ashleigh W.
Anastasia has quickly become one of my favorite makeup brands recently. Their palettes are beautiful, and their brow products are second to none. The highlights are also absolutely stunning and innovative, so I'll definitely be purchasing some of those very soon.
Tina H.
Van nuys, Ca
Review on the Anastasia Dip Brow. I cannot live without it. Although it's a bit pricey, the pot will last you a really long time. A little goes a long way and it also lasts all day!
I love this brand has very good quality products and very beautiful I love all of this brand
Alondra U.
Joliet, IL
The Anastasia lip glosses are so beautiful they are so shiny and nice to use on a daily bases I really recommend them !!
Vanessa C.
Burtonsville, MD
I only use their dip brow pomeade but it works really good . And you don't have to use a lot to achieve thick dark brows
Alyia H.
Logansport, IN
Anastasia is one of my ALL TIME favorite brands that I will forever be loyal to. SOOOO amazing. The products are ALL absolutely amazing and well formulated. It is a bit pricey, but that is because it is high end make up. It is ALL well worth the price I can promise that!!!
Shayma W.
Anastasia is the best makeup brand ever. The modern renaissance palette and glow kits are always a necessity
Tiffany R.
N Charleston, SC
I am seriously in love with this company! I have just about all of their eyeshadow palettes and glow kits. The eyebrow products are also my favorite and are the only things I use on my eyebrows. Namely the dipbrow pomade. I wear my hair in my face a lot and this product doesn't smudge or smear like some of the others
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.