BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Stillwater , OK
I love all there glow palettes the moon child one is my favorite so far but I have an open mind
Melieka F.
Melieka F.
Chico, CA
The dip brow is phenomenal. It lasts for a long time and has a wide selection of shades for any brow color.
Jen N.
Jen N.
The liquid lipsticks and the highlighters are to die for, so much glow. The modern renaissance palette is kind of pricy but so worth it.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Palm Coast, FL
Love love love this brand. its more towards high end. But definitely worth the money in my opinion. they have products that work on all skin type, skin tones etc.
Bev M.
Bev M.
I really like the whole line of products are great and everything is very pigmented! Worth everything penny
Faith J.
Faith J.
Glendale, AZ
I have been obsessed with their products since before I could even afford it. It is so pricey but so worth it I can barely afford it now. I have the modern renaissance palette and it is so worth is I use this so often and this will not be the only product I purchase from them !
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Corp Christi, TX
Love the contour kits and of course the eyebrow pomade and brownwiz my go too yes I order alot
Nicolas C.
Nicolas C.
Fort Myers, FL
My girlfriend used to use other brands before which looked ok but when she got this one, for all her eyebrows and eyeliner and eye stuff, she completely changed, amazing quality at an affordable price!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills products. My favorite products by them are the contour palette as well as the brow whiz. Honestly, these are my holy grail products. I have never been disappointed in any products I have purchased from Anastasia, which I always purchase from Sephora.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Modern Renascence is one of the most versatile pallets ever created along side the formula of the liquid lipstick. The brow products are so universal that everyone can use it.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.