BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Memphis, TN
The Modern Renaissance palette is my new favorite! Such dreamy colours in warm fall tones.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
This is the go to brow brand! The eyebrow pencil makes my eyebrows look great but still natural. The eyebrow gel also helps set my eyebrows.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Love this brand! They have the best brow and eyeshadow products ever. And highlighters!
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA
This is the first high end makeup product I ever purchased and they will forever have me hooked! I started with the brow products, which are flawless, then moved on to the face and lip products. The liquid lipsticks are easily one of my top 3 favorite brands to shop from. The range of shades are endless, and they are always adding new ones. These lipsticks stay on for hours! I love love love all of the ABH products!!
Shayleen N.
Shayleen N.
Kissimmee, FL
Anastasia Beverly Hills is my all time favorite beauty brand. I purchase all of their eyeshadow palettes.
Anastasia truly has some of the best makeup! Especially the contour kit. This kit includes varieties of shades. However it is a bit on the pricey side it's about 45$ which is a lot to most people
Karyn T.
Karyn T.
San Diego , CA
I currently like the Modern Renaissance Palette and I absolutely love it! The pigment on the shadows is just brilliant and it even comes with a brush!

I got it as a gift from my fiance and he ordered it at Sephora, the sales associates are always so nice there so he loves the ease of shopping.

I've also used their Foundation Sticks, I love them, the price is great but it sometimes feels really oily on my skin.
Marisol R.
Marisol R.
Orange Cove, CA
Anastasia Beverly hills is hands down my favorite high end brand from their eyeshadow palettes to their eyebrow supplies and their glow kits are amazing!! it is pretty pricey but it is definitely worth the money that you are spending! you should definitely try it.
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Anastasia Beverly Hills has some of t best products out there, but the one I can't live without is the dip brow pomade.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Anastasia is the queen of brows, everybody knows this! She's what started me upping my brow game. Since then I have purchased other brow pencils and moved on, however I still can't make the switch from her brown pomade.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.