BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Lilah W.
Oakland, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills is a fantastic brand. My favorite purchase from them has to be the Modern Renaissance Pallette. The shadows in this palette are heavily pigmented. Retailing at $42 for the palette, their items are a little pricier, but you'll truly get a bang for your buck.
Jami M.
This is a decent company but highly overrated. I feel like they mark up the price just for the name brand. In my experience drug store products are competitive to ABH qualities. I would not recommend.
Sara G.
Clinton Township, MI
The product that I own that is by abh is amazing. I love it, it has such amazing highlighters and they are all very high quality.
Anna P.
Lawrence, KS
I would look so ridiculous without my ABH brow powder. It goes on and looks so natural. When used with the brow gel, your brows will be on fleek ALL day!
kristin m.
Charleston, SC
My go to brand for eye brow products. I have not used any of their other products besides their eye brow pencil, but I do find that they have great colors for those with blonde eyebrows
Meaghan N.
Hazel Park, MI
I love their eye brow pomade and the contour kit. Both are great, this company is on the expensive side but the product is worth it. The company is cruelty free and paraben free. You usually have to buy these products from a makeup store or a department store. It's an overall good brand with lots of choices.
alyssa r.
Ocala, FL
Amazing quality brand! I own the brow wiz and am going to have to buy another because I'm almost out! The liquid lipstick and lipgloss is one of my favorites. The lipstick lasts all day and sometimes I like to put the gloss over the lipstick for a nice shine. I'm not to into contouring but I do occasionally and only own one contouring palette which is from ABH! very creamy and goes on smooth and blends perfectly!
Tracey
Salt Lake City, UT
I love their eyebrow products and their highlight kits! The pigment is outstanding and I just love the glow that it gives me! The Modern Renaissance palette is my favorite palette! It's so pigmented and the colors are just amazing
jennifer s.
Superior, WI
There eyeshadows are so buttery feeling and amazing to apply. Very pigmented! You can never go wrong with ABH shadows!
yuliana a t.
Orlando, FL
Amo los contornos en crema de esta línea, se quedan en la piel y son muy naturales
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.