BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Zay P.
Zay P.
No better brand to get those brows looking stunning. The filler is perfect & stays put all day. It comes with a spoolie at the end of it as well which just makes life that much easier.
Briana V.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
Anastasia Beverly Hills is an amazing higher end make up brand! Compared to many other brands such as Make up Forever & Bobbie Brown, Anastasia's products are relatively priced well. I use the Dip Brow in Carmel literally everyday & I don't think I'll ever switch to something different. There is many of her other products that I would love to get my hands on and test out!
Tyana J.
Tyana J.
I can pick this brand up at my local Sephora and Ulta stores with most of the same products at each store at the same prices. I have a couple different products purchased from Ulta such as the Modern Renaissance Palette the Contour palette and my dip browgel
Briee F.
Briee F.
Fort worth, TX
I havent tried to much of ABH but i will soon, from what I have used and what ive heard its a great brand ! I have nothing bad to say!
Deanna F.
Deanna F.
Temple, TX
I use the anastia brow powder. I like the powder, but sometimes have trouble getting it to fill in all the empty spaces as a gel might.
Maria H.
Maria H.
West Fargo, ND
I love the Brow Wiz! I can make my brows more natural looking if I press lighter, or bolder pressing harder. It always looks natural, and is so easy to work with.
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Burlington, VT
Anastasia Beverly Hills is one of my favorite brands, I have tried several of their products. The brow products are unbeatable and face products such as the contour kit is iconic and a staple to anyone's makeup collection.
Tina D.
Tina D.
Tustin, CA
My favorites from Anastasia are the eyebrow pens and the eyeshadows. The color payoff on shadows is wonderful. I also love the contour shades. You can buy them individually and put them in a z palette. They really think about different and make it work for all types
Savannah D.
Savannah D.
The most gorgeous palettes I've seen. I absolutely love them!! I'm dying and keep begging my husband to get me more!
Jenn T.
Jenn T.
Perkasie, PA
In love with the liquid lipsticks. Hands down my favorite lipsticks! I also really like the brow products, even if it takes a while to perfect my technique.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.