BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Mayra G.
Spencer, OK
Favorite eyeshadow pallet ever existed is the modern renaissance pallet!!!! I use it atleast 4/7 days it's very pigmented blends very good and the colors can be blended to make any look look great. I am so happy I purchased this product. I also some some lip glosses that I love how the look they last very long before having to reapply.
Memorie C.
Wilmington, NC
I cannot even imagine doing my brows without my Brow Wiz. Honestly, I don't think I want to remember the time before I owned the product. Really - don't show me a photo, I can't deal with those brows! Anastasia products are seriously awesome - I can't get enough!
Giselle T.
ADELANTO, CA
Amazing products ! One of my favorite brands in makeup. A bit pricey but very work it! Totally recommend buying product from this brand. I am a returning client and I will be shopping again. So in love
Racheal B.
Tonawanda, NY
Bought the brow powder kit from Ulta and I am in love with it! It's so hard to find a brow color that looks natural on my fair skin and light hair but the blonde tone is perfect. It helps show my eyebrows since they are so light, but also doesnt look so dark that its obvious they are filled in. And it has some serious staying power. I constantly touch my face and luckily have never lost a brow!
Diana K.
I just purchased the Anastasia Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Kit. It is pretty amazing. I have brown eyes and all of the colors are great. I never thought I was able to wear the oranges, golds and reds that they have. These colors are highly pigmented and last all day with a primer. The selection of colors are great for any eye color. I am in love with this kit and would highly recommend.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
One of the first ~more expensive~ brands I tried when I wanted to expand and improve my makeup collection! I tried out some of their brow products but have settled on the pomade! I'm trying out some of their lipsticks now and they're great! The shipping is pretty good, though I like heading to Sephora to pick up ABH products instead.
Madison M.
I love the duo brow powders from Anastasia! I really want to get my hands on the modern renaissance palette also!! And i love that the brow powder has a little mirror in the compact
ron M.
Everything I've ever tried from Anastasia Beverly Hills has been amazing. Their products are always A+ quality and always work great with my skin. Love ABH!
Megan S.
LOVE THIS BRAND. I use their Brow Wiz every single day and it's the only brow product I will ever use. Their eye shadows are amazing as well.
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
The Anastasia contour kit is amazing! It's a bit pricey, but it's definitely worth it. It has lasted me forever.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.