BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Eb R.
Eb R.
Detroit
I just purchased the clear brown gel. Too soon to tell but hopefully its worth it. Waiting to see how it handles sweat.
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
Any type of brow you want, Anastasia has the product! From a natural brow to a statement brow they have everything and everything in between. I personally have very thing almost "see through" brows. I use the pomade in chocolate and I cannot live without it. It's waterproof so amazing for my oily skin and in case I accidentally touch my brow it won't come off through the day. The pomade is a trickier product to use because you don't want to use too much or you'll get a sharpie like brow. I highly recommend!
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Burlington, VT
Anastasia Beverly Hills is one of my favorite brands, I have tried several of their products. The brow products are unbeatable and face products such as the contour kit is iconic and a staple to anyone's makeup collection.
Melieka F.
Melieka F.
Chico, CA
The dip brow is phenomenal. It lasts for a long time and has a wide selection of shades for any brow color.
Jen N.
Jen N.
The liquid lipsticks and the highlighters are to die for, so much glow. The modern renaissance palette is kind of pricy but so worth it.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Palm Coast, FL
Love love love this brand. its more towards high end. But definitely worth the money in my opinion. they have products that work on all skin type, skin tones etc.
Bev M.
Bev M.
I really like the whole line of products are great and everything is very pigmented! Worth everything penny
Faith J.
Faith J.
Glendale, AZ
I have been obsessed with their products since before I could even afford it. It is so pricey but so worth it I can barely afford it now. I have the modern renaissance palette and it is so worth is I use this so often and this will not be the only product I purchase from them !
Gaby G.
Gaby G.
Brownsville, TX
Matte liquid lipsticks from Anastasia are my favorite. You can purchase them at $20 and they have many colors. The ones I own are a bright red and pink. They last all day and are perfect for a night out.
Nicolas C.
Nicolas C.
Fort Myers, FL
My girlfriend used to use other brands before which looked ok but when she got this one, for all her eyebrows and eyeliner and eye stuff, she completely changed, amazing quality at an affordable price!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??