BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
María Carolina R.
María Carolina R.
Orlando, FL
This is one of my favorites, this lady knows exactly what she's doing when she creates the formulas for any of her make up artists and I have tried first of all I love any I reported she has ever came out with my favorite is the brow definer but next and close is the brow whiz minutes favorite is her Contor kit for fair skin most amazing how that she'd ever most amazing Brandon Jane's her highlighters are also completely on point I really enjoy your clean locate everything she comes out with is absolutely amazing I could keep going forever. Words can't even being to describe the utter amount of sheer glamour I felt when I got my first product. The. Eye. Shadows. Palette. Absolutely love and can't help putting on even when i'm not going anywhere. All of the colours bring this certain look onto my face that I really love. Definitely suggest being a regular costumer from them because they will always come through if yanno what I mean.
Megan M.
Megan M.
I don't think I have found a product of ABH that I don't like. Fantastic quality, cruelty-free, color inclusive, and overall just a great brand.
Caty C.
Caty C.
Blue Ridge, GA
From what I tried of the new Stick Foundation it was great. Amazing coverage and very good blend consistency. Just wasn't my shade. But I winged in ordering it off Sephora.
Brianda d.
Brianda d.
Weslaco, TX
The brow pencil with the spoolie on the other end is great makes the brows look so natural
Khateeja M.
Khateeja M.
Jamaica, NY
The modern renaissance pallet was a huge success, it became one of the best selling products from the line, and a very hyped up product, for a good reason.
The pigmentation was amazing the color where also suitable for all skin colors, and the colors worked well togather.
It blended nicely as well, nad lasted the entire day, even when I took a nap.
I would say it is a must have.
Alice S.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I need to make a disclaimer in writing this that I haven't tested any of the brow products this company is famous for; however, based off my experiences with their eyeshadows, i believe this line is very high quality.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
In a fan of her pallets and brow pencils. Great products. Highly pigmented and they go on smoothly
kayli a.
kayli a.
Texas City, TX
Anastasia Anastasia Anastasia. What can i say? She's one of the greats. She has some of the best high quality products I've ever tried. She's always coming out with new things. She never lets her fan base down.
Denise S.
Denise S.
Orlando , FL
All time one of my favorite Brands. The palettes, eyebrow products and lip products are amazing. Everything is pigmented and well formulated. I recommend getting the modern renaissance pallet. It may be a little pricey but it is worth it.
Ronit S.
Ronit S.
Hollywood, FL
Really love the eye brow pencil! It lasts all day and gives my eye brows the perfect shape and color
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.