BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Tyana J.
Tyana J.
I can pick this brand up at my local Sephora and Ulta stores with most of the same products at each store at the same prices. I have a couple different products purchased from Ulta such as the Modern Renaissance Palette the Contour palette and my dip browgel
heather t.
heather t.
Las Vegas, NV
A little pricey, but so many options for brows, you're sure to find the right product.
Patty G.
Patty G.
Las Vegas, NV
The ABH dip brow pomaded is the best eyebrow product I've ever used it makes my eyebrows look amazing
Sara M.
Sara M.
Rochester, NY
I have used Anastasia's Brow Express Pallette for years now. I wish it came with more of the lighter color, but I can make due with what I am given. The palette comes with two brow powder colors, wax, and a highlighter, to ensure perfect brows even when you aren't applying a full face of makeup.
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Columbus
buy all the brow products they are amazing also their modern Renaissance palette
beka m.
beka m.
Bessemer, AL
Anastasia Beverly Hills is my all time favorite cosmetics company! they make perfect eye shadows, the brow pomade is probably the best brow product out there, and i love the contour kit. not to mention anastasia and norvina themselves are dolls. i always advise people to shop abh whenever they can. anastasia is the highlighter queen.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Franklin , IN
I haven't tried to many of their face Products other than their amazing eyebrow products. I don't know how I lived before I discovered their eyebrow products!
Gianna K.
Gianna K.
Toms River , NJ
They are always coming out with the best most creative products. I love everything by Anastasia. The quality of everything is great. For the price being average for high end make up, it is most definitely worth the money!
Eb R.
Eb R.
Detroit
I just purchased the clear brown gel. Too soon to tell but hopefully its worth it. Waiting to see how it handles sweat.
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
Any type of brow you want, Anastasia has the product! From a natural brow to a statement brow they have everything and everything in between. I personally have very thing almost "see through" brows. I use the pomade in chocolate and I cannot live without it. It's waterproof so amazing for my oily skin and in case I accidentally touch my brow it won't come off through the day. The pomade is a trickier product to use because you don't want to use too much or you'll get a sharpie like brow. I highly recommend!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??