BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Brooke Y.
Pasadena, MD
Everything is top quality! Love their brow wiz! I would love to try their highlight palette moon child!
Becca G.
Belmont, MA
While pricey, Anastasia Beverly Hills is a great cosmetics brand where the quality is consistently good! The modern renaissance palette is one of the most beautiful eyes hadow palettes I've ever tried, and I swear by the dipbrow pomade! I wish the Master Palette by Mario didn't sell out, I would have loved to try it.
Snighdha C.
Long Is City, NY
Anastasia Beverly is one of my favorite brands. I have sooo much from this brand! I love their glow kits! They are so pigmented and lovely! I love their liquid lipsticks! There are so many different colors to choose from! Love this brand!
Alex C.
Saint Johns, FL
Anastasia has really stepped up her game lately. Everything for this brand is wonderful. They have the best brow products, some of the best lippies, and really really good eyeshadows. Everything is such great quality! I totally recommend!
Gabrielle M.
Great line. Every product I've bought has been high quality. I'm excited for the pro brushes and really want to give them a try. This line is pricey but worth it. My go to for brows!
Ivy B.
Everett, WA
I love almost everything I've gotten from this brand, ECEPT the brow wiz, that just didn't work for me BUT I switched to the dip brow and im good. I love the glow kits & the modern renaissance palette? yeah I can die a happy person with that palette. excited to see the lip palette when that comes out
Brittany M.
I was interested in trying their matte liquid lipstick, since the price point was a little less than Stila's (20 as opposed to 28 at the store i was purchasing). There was great range of colors for my skin tone, and the coverage is great. It lasts maybe 4 hours without rubbing off? So not great, but not awful either.
Allie Z.
Moundsville, WV
Love the dip brow. Works great and makes my brows look so full and it doesn't even look like I have make up on them.
Adrian M.
Larksville, PA
I have the cream contour kit and it's hard to blend. If the other products are like that, then not a big fan!
Idaly D.
Seeley, CA
The highlighters and dip brow are so good. I would recommend people to buy this brand. You get what you pay for.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.