BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
Love their dip brow and liquid lipsticks their just staring up with their makeup line, but so far so good, love it
Jenna D.
Indianapolis, IN
I just got the countour kit and I am in love! It works so good and the fact that there are 6 different colors on it helps a lot too for my skin tones!
Angela M.
Brunswick, GA
About two years ago I decided I wanted to move from eyebrow pencils to the pomade. Holy crap if that wasn't the best decision I ever made in my life. I get so many compliments about my eyebrows now. It goes on smooth and fills in all of my bald spots. The highlighters... don't even get me started, AMAZING!
charity w.
Chatsworth, GA
I recently purchased the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance pallet on my birthday and it is the best decision I have ever made. The shadows are creamy, pigmented,and have a great variety of shades. At first I was afraid I wouldn't love the berry reds,but I was wrong. I find myself reaching for this pallet everyday almost!
Lauren H.
I have only tried the modern renaissance palette, but it is one of the best eye shadow palettes I have ever used. The colors are extremely pigments and the shadows blend together so well. There are various bold and natural looks that can be made with this palette
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Love the brow pomade. A friend gave this to me as a gift and I've been addicted ever since. Definitely my go to brow product!
Rosa T.
Love the eyebrow kit and most of all the dip I get good complements about my brows all the time I recommend this product
Mellissa P.
Staten Island, NY
My go to brow brand for ever and ever! But their eye shadows and contours powders are also to die for! A must in my makeup kit!
Kelli Z.
Anastasia Beverly Hills has high quality products; Both highly pigmented and packaged wonderfully. Their eyeshadows are very pigmented, buttery, and a little goes a long way. I almost exclusively get my eyeshadows from ABH! If you're looking for high quality products, check out ABH.
Mary P.
Anastasia has a lot of products. I love her dipbrow pomade which is amazing and I literally use it every single day. I love it. I also have her High liters and her brush and they are amazing as well. Will definitely want to try out more of her products.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.