BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Stephanie A.
New Albany, OH
Absolutely love Anastasia Beverly Hills! The contour palettes are my favorite and double as bronzer!
Emily H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills products. My favorite products by them are the contour palette as well as the brow whiz. Honestly, these are my holy grail products. I have never been disappointed in any products I have purchased from Anastasia, which I always purchase from Sephora.
Bonnie S.
These eyeshadow palettes are such brilliant and beautiful colors and they are very smooth and silky and hydrating on your skin and very reasonably priced
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
This brand is absolutely life changing!! Not only are their brow products life!! But their eye shadows took my eye-shadow game to the next level. They are so creamy so pigmented and blend like an absolute dream!! I am OBSESSED!!
Angel P.
Lillington, NC
First Anastasia make up I used was the liquid lipstick in the shade crush. It was so beautiful. I ordered another one! The modern renaissance pallete was my second product and was definitely worth it!!!!
Brandy P.
Fishers, IN
The new highlighter kit is bimb! I'm in love with the white shade to add just on the upper cheekbone. It looks so pretty and catches your eye!
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
I need to get more into this brand been trying to get my hands on their lipstick hear they were good bt so far I only owe a couple of brushes from them
Taylor M.
Newaygo, MI
Love their eye shadows and their glow kits. I use the moon child glow kit daily, only downfall is the glow kit is powdery and I prefer a more buttery formula.
Mia O.
Kansas City, MO
I have the ABH dip brow pomade. It's really not all that, but it works very nicely. It's kinda pricey. I also use the colour pop brand. Personally I like it more than the ABH dip brow. But if you have the money and want to know if it's worth to buy. Yes.
Courtney F.
Yutan, NE
I love the eyebrow pencil I own! Didn't think I'd like to pencil in my eyebrows until I tried this product!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.