BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Bradley, IL
Everyone knows anastasia for their amazing dipbrow but their shadows are amazing too!! I love anastasia a lot of thought goes in to it!
Martha Q.
Martha Q.
Love the highlighting palettes and the cream and contour palettes! I love that they have such a big color selection for different skin tones in the contour kits, and they this brand is the queen when it comes to brows!
Rosie D.
Rosie D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love love love every product thus far. I have nearly all her lipsticks and eyeshadow palettes.
Jas. J.
Jas. J.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is life! There would be no me without the dip brow & the highlighter pallets! Her highlights always have my highlight brighter than someone's future! When I put it on I know I'm slaying in no one can tell me otherwise lol! I'd highly recommend this brand everything they sell is worth the money ! #musesofinfluenster
Antoinette L.
Antoinette L.
I love the whole line I have many times from her line . best products you can honestly use
Bianca F.
Bianca F.
When people say brows on fleek I thank Anastasia Beverly Hills. Brow products are so creamy and they last all day long. They are pricey but they are definitely with the money. I have recommend their products to family and friends and they are hooked.
Diana M.
Diana M.
I recently bought the Anastasia Beverly Hills modern renaissance pallet and I am in love with it!!
Saachi J.
Saachi J.
The ABH lip glosses are some of my favorite lip glosses on the market. They're not too expensive and they last a relatively long time. They're opaque enough to give a good amount of color but also pair well with lipsticks. I intend to buy more of them.
Anaid M.
Anaid M.
In love with Anastasia glow kit, lip creams are amazing, they last for ever, colors are amazing. My all time lip colors are from Anastasia!!
Karli C.
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
I recently bought the Moon child Hi-light kit and it's beautiful! From pink, green, yellow, blue, and purple. I love the shimmer of it!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.