BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Maria Laura R.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorites!! It's a go-to for me when it comes to brows, contour, and lips. I also love some of the hidden gems such as the concealers that no one seems to talk about. The packaging always gets me and no one does eyeshadows like Anastasia. One of my biggest gripes is that they need to make more of their best sellers instead of selling out and taking months to restock. They are missing sales majorly, plus it's annoying. Maybe they will fix that in the future! Id love to see her complete her line with some great blushes and mascara.
Megan M.
Megan M.
I don't think I have found a product of ABH that I don't like. Fantastic quality, cruelty-free, color inclusive, and overall just a great brand.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
The best brow products EVER. I've used their brow pencil, which is amazing, and currently own their dipbrow and brow powder. Both are FANTASTIC products. The brow powder is like nothing I've used before and their eyebrow gel is also amazing and lives up to the hype. I also own the contour kit which is great quality as well.
Caty C.
Caty C.
Blue Ridge, GA
From what I tried of the new Stick Foundation it was great. Amazing coverage and very good blend consistency. Just wasn't my shade. But I winged in ordering it off Sephora.
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Lexington, SC
My best friend has the Modern Renaissance Palette. Which I adore so very much! The eyeshadow is so pigmented! And gorgeous! It's kind of pricey, but worth your money!!! They have super amazing contour too!
Khateeja M.
Khateeja M.
Jamaica, NY
The modern renaissance pallet was a huge success, it became one of the best selling products from the line, and a very hyped up product, for a good reason.
The pigmentation was amazing the color where also suitable for all skin colors, and the colors worked well togather.
It blended nicely as well, nad lasted the entire day, even when I took a nap.
I would say it is a must have.
Krissie B.
Krissie B.
Fort Mill, SC
HOLY GRAIL. I love love love my brow pencil. I'm fairly low maintenance with my brows, so this product is perfect to just fill them out and define them a bit. I will definitely repurchase this and recommend it!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
In a fan of her pallets and brow pencils. Great products. Highly pigmented and they go on smoothly
Brianda d.
Brianda d.
Weslaco, TX
The brow pencil with the spoolie on the other end is great makes the brows look so natural
Denise S.
Denise S.
Orlando , FL
All time one of my favorite Brands. The palettes, eyebrow products and lip products are amazing. Everything is pigmented and well formulated. I recommend getting the modern renaissance pallet. It may be a little pricey but it is worth it.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????