BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am...4 Answers
  • Anybody who ordered The New Sculpture Eye Shadow Kit and already ...2 Answers
Diana M.
Diana M.
I recently bought the Anastasia Beverly Hills modern renaissance pallet and I am in love with it!!
Karli C.
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
I recently bought the Moon child Hi-light kit and it's beautiful! From pink, green, yellow, blue, and purple. I love the shimmer of it!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I use the ABH eyebrow duo powder anf let me just say that its an AMAZING product. I use it everyday and I will continue purchasing it.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Ozone Park, NY
Love the number 12 angled eyebrow brush that has a spooly that is convenient on the other end.
Anaid M.
Anaid M.
In love with Anastasia glow kit, lip creams are amazing, they last for ever, colors are amazing. My all time lip colors are from Anastasia!!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL
Awesome brand! Their brow products and eyeshadow pallette's are the best! I'm very excited to try their new foundation stick as well. Always a reliable brand and worth the price.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Brow Definer, Brow Wiz, and the Tinted Brow Gel are daily staples in my life and I don't know how I lived without them for so long. I have the powder as well but I don't use it that often. The pencils are nice too.
Selina R.
Selina R.
The only eyebrow enhancers I will ever use! I used to use the eyebrow marker and now I use the pomade! Easy to put on, affordable and lasts all day!
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Fort Worth, TX
The eyebrow powder they have is pretty good, it looks pretty natural (most of the time) and has good options!
Darnelle K.
Darnelle K.
Lake Stevens, WA
My first Anastasia item was a brow kit, how did I never realize that I needed or would love an application tool /kit so much! This particular kit came with 3 brow stencils, tools, brow tint and a trademark pink zipper pouch. I actually inherited the brow kit fromy mom after she passed away, she was quite the beauty product maven for a 74 year old.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.