BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Sea D.
Anastasia Beverly Hills, I owe you my life! After trying what felt like everything, my eyebrows finally are fulfilling their fullest potential with use of the Dip Brow Pomade. (TIP-- pair with Glossier Boy Brow for a seamless, stay-all-day finish!) The pairing brush is expensive and I've found better luck (and cheaper, too!) with a simple angled brush. This cruelty-free brand is an essential in my routine.
Erika R.
Orlando , FL
Love these products! Great quality and they have a very large variety of products. From lipsticks to eyebrow essentials you cannot go wrong with these products.
Lucky I.
Flushing, NY
I love their liquid lipsticks, they are one of my favorites! I use their Brow Wiz, which I love as well! Its soft yet sturdy and gives me perfect hair like strokes on my brows. Amazing quality products!
London H.
Jackson, MS
My favorite product is the brow gel and brow pomade basically anything brow. I would recommend this because its good quality just very expensive. The products are designed for all people. This is my favorite brow brand.
coty f.
Van Nuys, CA
i in love with every thing from here i love doing different makeup looks i love to do them on my Bff to
Gretchen C.
Prairieville, LA
Anastasia has the absolute best brow pencil me all of their brow products are amazing that's really the only product of you through them but they're really good quality and I would deathly recommend buy some their products
Selyna S.
I've bought her dip brow pomade in dark brown but I've been wanting the granite one. After a while it dries out. I've been using mine for almost a year now and it is not even halfway gone and I use it DAILY
Laiken M.
I started noticing this make up line when contouring came to be a trend. They have the best products to help you contour and highlight. They are worth the price too
Lupe S.
I definitely love their ABH DIPBROW very creamy &I I love when it dries turns like a matte and doesn't come off
Sarah B.
I love the Anastasia contour palette. I love that it's refillable so you don't have to keep buying a $40 palette every single time you hit pan on your favorite color. The quality is nice and almost everything they have blends extremely well. Their highlight palettes make you shine from space and the colors are so beautiful and pigmented.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.