BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Bradley, IL
Everyone knows anastasia for their amazing dipbrow but their shadows are amazing too!! I love anastasia a lot of thought goes in to it!
Martha Q.
Martha Q.
Love the highlighting palettes and the cream and contour palettes! I love that they have such a big color selection for different skin tones in the contour kits, and they this brand is the queen when it comes to brows!
Rosie D.
Rosie D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love love love every product thus far. I have nearly all her lipsticks and eyeshadow palettes.
Darnelle K.
Darnelle K.
Lake Stevens, WA
My first Anastasia item was a brow kit, how did I never realize that I needed or would love an application tool /kit so much! This particular kit came with 3 brow stencils, tools, brow tint and a trademark pink zipper pouch. I actually inherited the brow kit fromy mom after she passed away, she was quite the beauty product maven for a 74 year old.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Brow Definer, Brow Wiz, and the Tinted Brow Gel are daily staples in my life and I don't know how I lived without them for so long. I have the powder as well but I don't use it that often. The pencils are nice too.
krista b.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
ABH turns out some really great products. Mostly known for their brow products, but I actually have never tried any of their brow products. I do really love their contour kit and the shadow palettes that I have purchased from them are really nice quality. I think the quality and price point of their products is incredibly reasonable. I would recommend their products and have my eye on one if their highlighting Kits.
Tara P.
Tara P.
Aurora, IL
The brow gel is great it's so pigmented but one con is it's very expensive and i can't get it a lot
Saachi J.
Saachi J.
The ABH lip glosses are some of my favorite lip glosses on the market. They're not too expensive and they last a relatively long time. They're opaque enough to give a good amount of color but also pair well with lipsticks. I intend to buy more of them.
Shaina D.
Shaina D.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
This has been the only easy to apply brow filler. I've used the powder and the there new brow definer. No matter how bushy my eyebrows may be I can always use this to make them look better and controlled.
Faysully T.
Faysully T.
Stratford, CT
Anastasia dip brow and pro pencil are the most important part of my makeup routine, I cannot live without them, the dip brow makes the eyebrows look full and flawless while the pro pencil perfects the look by lifting the eyebrow and help cover up imperfections, sometimes I use it down the bridge of my nose as a quick highlight
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.