BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Carol T.
Carol T.
Bronx, NY
I love this bran!! I use the brow wiz pencil and is one of my favorits. But what I love most are the liquid lipstick! They are the only one I'm using at this moment!
Logan M.
Logan M.
Philadelphia
Top-of-the-line cosmetics. Truly, this brand has it all. Some of the best brow products, some of the best shadows and highlighters, some of the best practices. For what it's worth, it's not even expensive. You'll find the same quality with Dior or Givenchy but at a lower price.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Nothing can beat the Anastasia brow products! The brow wiz and clear brow gel are the best on the market.
valeria s.
valeria s.
High end, pricey but awesome brand. Loved everything I ever tried from this brand. Still use them, love.
Andi C.
Andi C.
I have several products from Anastasia Beverly Hills. My most recent purchase is the brow pencil and I love it. It's so easy and simple to use and really nice quality. A really solid brand and I've been happy with every thing I've tried so far!
Madelyn Z.
Madelyn Z.
Bowling Green, OH
Love this brand! From brows to eye shadows Anastasia has you covered! Very pigmented eye shadows! Long lasting! So many options! Such great quality!
Kenzie H.
Kenzie H.
Collinsville, IL
I love their highlighters and brow products. They make me happy when I buy them and I love trying their new products.
Bitz O.
Bitz O.
Lakewood , NJ
Best brow products on the market. Cult favorite. Personally love the brow pencil and pomade
Katie A.
Katie A.
Cleveland, TX
I love ABH products! Especially the modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette. I reach for this palette so many days of the week, well worth every penny! The palette contains such beautiful colors, rich pigmentation, and blend able. I recommend this palette 100% no regrets!
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Friday Harbor, WA
Excellent color. Great look. Unfortunately it finishes too quickly. I found that I need to sharpen it almost daily, it always breaks even with a very expensive sharpener and before I knew it it was gone. Not worth the price.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.