BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Sara C.
Sara C.
Auburn, AL
Liquid lipsticks are the best on the market. Worth the price if you love lipstick and wear it a lot.
anjali r.
anjali r.
Philadelphia, PA
I own the eye pencil stick. it works perfectly and they created a shade which works with my hair color perfectly. I couldn't be more satisfied in doing my brows with this shade !
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Murphy, TX
Always find myself in the anastasia section at my local sephora. I enjoy that they carry ABH at ulta as well
Raychelle W.
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
This is my bae in makeup her eyebrow pencil is life I swear! Best thing I ever brought my eyebrows be on fleek!
Cathy H.
Cathy H.
I bought this as a gift. THE Product LOOKS GOOD THOUGH. Kind of expensive..
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Perris, CA
All I have to say is brows! Anastasia is the go to for filling in your brows and it doesn't break in the bottle fast.
Logan M.
Logan M.
Philadelphia
Top-of-the-line cosmetics. Truly, this brand has it all. Some of the best brow products, some of the best shadows and highlighters, some of the best practices. For what it's worth, it's not even expensive. You'll find the same quality with Dior or Givenchy but at a lower price.
Jenni K.
Jenni K.
I swear by their eyebrow pencil and the powders. Best ones I have found and I've been using them everyday for two years. They last forever so the price is worth it
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
New Albany, OH
I have loved everything that I have gotten from them. I love their brow pomade and their contour palette also. They are great quality products and worth the price.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
los mejores diría yo,sus productos son totalmente efectivos y fabulosos, su calidad es excelente y varia
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.