BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Morgan T.
Bay Village, OH
I love their brow and contour kits. I use the brow pencil every single day and love it.
Janeli V.
San Fernando
ABH pomade is a must have! I love it so much seriously a little bit of product goes a long way and stays on all day I totally recommend it if you don't have it already
Ashlynn K.
Harvest, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most of the products ive tried from this brand are good but not really worth the money & not really true to the hype
Rafiqah A.
Bridgeport , CT
QUEEN OF BROWS!ūüĎĎ the brow products are the best it's honestly crazy how good they are. So I know your thinking yeah brows that's it? BUT NO their eyeshadow are AMAZIGGGGGG the modern renaissance palette is AMAZEEEE BALLLS and then they have the glow kits too and it's just this amazing trifecta (I haven't tried any other products) and the prices aren't too expensive either especially the Glow kits great value.
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
I love everything in this s brand it's high quality and and it's a great price for the product
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only brow products I will use! I use the brow whiz and the powder. They are great separate or together for a bolder brow. They are reasonably priced for how long they last and you know you get quality with this brand.
Tara O.
Brick, NJ
Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow is the very best for you eye brows!! Pricey, but absolutely worth the money!! Makes flawless brows.
Jackie C.
Palmdale, CA
Uggghhh where can I start with this amazing brand of makeup! I love everything about Anastasia! I can never have enough of their dip brow pomade! It is just amazing product and like most everyone says you get what you pay for and it's just amazing.
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My brows would not even be visible if it was not for Anastasia Beverly Hills brow duo powders! I love the formula. A little goes a long way and gives me the best, most natural looking brows that I have had in my entire life. I receive compliments on how thick and full my brows are and no one can tell that I actually have a few bald/sparse areas because of the ABH magic!
Becca B.
Liverpool, NY
Anastasia brow pencil is the holy grail of eyebrow game. Taupe and soft brown both work for me, my hair is balayged.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.