BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Anybody who ordered The New Sculpture Eye Shadow Kit and already ...2 Answers
Maira C.
Maira C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love their contour palette and their eye shadows OMG the mario palate is to die for like the ABH palate too . i love them both, i shop ABH.COM OR Sephora. cons the shadows tend to get a little powdery not bad , and they blend like a dream.yes I would deff. shop again . they have awesome customer service .
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
Cheshire, CT
Anastasia makes the best makeup products all around. Brow gel, brow definer, foundation, eyeshadow palettes, and liquid lips, I mean really, u can't go wrong!!
lupe b.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
I recently started using Anastasia products, and I'm very pleased with the ones I've tried. Their quality is great. My favorite is their dip brow pomade! I also like their lippies. The colors are very pigmented and they go on very smooth.
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
I use the eyebrow pencil every day just to softly fill in a correct my brows. I absolutely love this pencil, however it is expensive
Agnus V.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
Favorite high end makeup brand. Anastasia Beverly hills products always have so much pigmentation. So worth the money.
Dona C.
Dona C.
The holy grail of eyebrow products! My makeup routine would not be complete without the dipbrow pomade and micro brow pencil. The contour palette is great too
Shanna N.
Shanna N.
Tucson, AZ
The Anastasia Beverly Hills brand has amazing products, primarily the brow pomade. It is pretty pricey, but lasts forever and stays on all day. It is so easy to apply and looks so natural, and the brush they sell with it is amazing. Every product I have tried from this brand is very high quality.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Midland, TX
Very very high quality and one hundred percent worth every penny. Highly recommend their products
Heidy D.
Heidy D.
New York
I've used their liquid lipsticks that have such a great tint! I also use their brow pencil that is my personal favorite. If you want a light brow you just have to be gentle with the pencil and if you want a darker brow put more pressure on it. It's also long lasting!
Sha R.
Sha R.
Daly City, CA
This product is just amazing! Can't live without their brow wiz for sure. Plus their glow kit. Omg I really love it!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.