BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Anya N.
Corona, CA
The powder contour kit is an absolute must for anyone who loves to kill it with their makeup skills day to day. Looks great on pale white skin like mine and a little goes a long way so it will last.
feifei j.
Tampa, FL
I love their brow products a lot, I will never use other brand brow products, their modern ressicente palette is so nice, you will create a romantic look with this one, definitely will buy it again
Chantya S.
This is one of my favorite brands, I like almost every product that I have tried! I have their liquid lipsticks, eyeshadow palettes, glow kits, contour powdera, cream concealers and a few brushes.
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Obsessed with their brow wiz! Recently I was on a budget due to Christmas shopping and I purchased the "dupe" of it. It did not compare at all! I would rather spend $20 on 1 item that is worth it!
Kimberly S.
Memphis, TN
Their brow kits are INCREDIBLE. I've used a few other products from this company but everything brow-related is simply amazing. I'll never change brands for brow gear. They have me sold for life!
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
I love this brand everything I have from them is priceless to me, I waited in line modern renaissance pallet because I had to have one, the eyebrow gel works wonders and the glow kits are amazing
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
I honestly haven't tried a ton from this brand, however, the items I have tried are worth the hype. The price point is a little steep but you're getting high end product that I think is worth it.
Racheal L.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love this brand from their eyeshadow to dip brow pomade they are all great product. A little pricier than department stores but you get what you pay for with this brand. High quality a must try
Geraldine R.
Bronx, NY
The Anastasia Beverly Hills pomade in dark brown for your eyebrows is the best product I've used in the past 2 years. The consistency of the product is just perfect and it is very long lasting.
Courtney R.
Tampa, FL
I love using the eyebrow pencil it doesn't look super hard and dark but it looks very natural and soft and I'll continue using it until it's all gone then ill have to buy more have to buy. #ABH
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.