BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Natashia C.
Natashia C.
Bronx, NY
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills!!!!! Their eyebrow products are sooooo good I love them. I would definitely recommend this brand to everyone, it's great. I can't wait to try more products from them, they really have good quality makeup
Ivylize V.
Ivylize V.
Tucson, AZ
Have used the Brow Definer, Brow Wiz, and brow duo powder and while the products are great and high quality, I feel as though the amount of product doesn't last too long. I can usually go through a Brow wiz pencil in maybe 2 weeks :/
Jane J.
Jane J.
E Brunswick, NJ
Their brow products are very good. The brow gel is affordable and cost efficient for the results. The formula is very smooth and light, it doesn't feel heavy on my brows and the pigment isn't too heavy when I apply it the first time.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
I have tried many different products by ABH- glow kits, MR palette, Mario palette, Dip Brow, Brow Powder Duo, Brow Whiz, Contour Kit, etc... and I have been pleased with every single one. Highly recommend any product by this company!
Elsy A.
Elsy A.
Bronx, NY
OOOOH how I love the brow pomades. They are amazing. I love the color selection. I also love their #7 brush to do my brows with. Their lipsticks are amazing, I just wish they looked good on me. But other than that, I love this brand.
Aniah C.
Aniah C.
Hampton, VA
I have mostly tried their brow pomade and their highlighting palette. Their highlighting palette has some fallout but is very pigmented. Also their brow pomade is so great and smooth. A little bit goes a long way with that product.
Tristin H.
Tristin H.
I'm absolutely in love with the highlighting palette from this brand, it gives the perfect highlight and looks great on every skin tone! I do not have my own but I've been wanting the palette for so long I plan on purchasing it too
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
I have a glow Kit, modern renaissance palette and a liquid lipstick and I love all of them. The highlights and shadows are super pigmented, creamy, and apply like a dream! The liquid lipstick is not drying and is pigmented as well!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Knoxville, TN
I bought a glow kit in "That Glow". At first I loved my new highlight set. Then one day, I opened it up to the packaging being ripped apart. I had to glue everything back together. Good product, but for the price, awful packaging.
Vicki S.
Vicki S.
Glendale, AZ
Purchased the anastasia beverly hills master palette by Mario recently and I don't think I've ever own such a beautiful palette! The shades are so buttery and soft you can apply them with your fingers! This palette is a must have.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????