BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Anybody who ordered The New Sculpture Eye Shadow Kit and already ...2 Answers
nicole p.
nicole p.
Riverview, FL
I use Annastasia products very frequently they are always in my rotation. My favorites are the brow wiz and gel. I usually buy my products at Sephora so I can't say how the company is directly. I think the pricing is fairly decent. Its no more expensive than Urban Decy or Benefit. The brow wiz give me eyebrows volume and the gel keeps the hairs from sticking out and also give them a bit of volume. The look is natural and not painted on.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Monroe, LA
I have used my brow powder duo for at least 2 years now and am just hitting pan as of a few weeks ago. I like using the darker brown color sometimes as a smokey eye liner to give the illusion of thicker lashes without looking too dramatic. I use this powder every day even if I'm on vacation or going to the grocery store. Eyebrows are the one thing I always have done. I make sure to never leave the house without filling them in.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Anastasia Beverly Hills knows how to give your brows some TLC. There are pomades, brushes and pencils with coverage to give you the most realistic looking brows EVER!!! As someone who has very faint eyebrows., I turn to the Dipbrow Pomade and either the #12 or #14 brush to give my brows some life. If you prefer something more convenient, you can always turn to the Brow Wiz. It does basically the same thing but with one product.
Marianna C.
Marianna C.
I used the eyebrow duo color powder and it's life changing!! My brows are a little patchy and I was initially using a wax based crayon to fill them in. The wax crayon was actually making the patchiness worse and that's when I discovered Anastasia. It is extremely fast and easy to apply. I think it was around $23 at Sephora but it's lasted a really long time so well worth it. This will be my go-to eyebrow powder going forward.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Waunakee, WI
I have used Anastasia Brow Wiz several times. It's a skinny retractable brow pencil with a brow comb on the other end. It's one of the easiest brow products to use and it hard to mess up. It really fills in where you may have sparse hair. There are many colors to choose from, so it works well for many hair colors. The one downside is the expensive price: $21.00 for .003 oz. I have found that NYX has a dupe for half the price.
Deb K.
Deb K.
Finding the right brow product has been a life long struggle. They either go on goopy or streaky or plain old don't cover. Then there are those that fade or clump and worst off all make your brows look fake and painted on. After trying more brands than I can even recall, I can say with total confidence that Anastasia is the best product on the market! For me, their brow powder is THE best ever plus I love their highlighters.
Ruby R.
Ruby R.
Charlotte, NC
The anastasia brow pro palette is the best thing I have discovered and invested in. Not enough people talk about it because it's such a big up front price but it is worth ever penny. It contains a bunch of brow powder duos and a brow wax for $88, considering a brow powder duo on its own retails for $23 that's an amazing deal. It's mostly cost effective for makeup artists which I am which is why I enjoy it very much
Tatiana A.
Tatiana A.
Liberal, KS
Anastasia Beverly Hills is hands down my go to brand. I absolutely love it. They quality that you get is amazing. Granted that the products are a little more on the pricier side but you get more than what you paid for. The products are great quality and they also are long lasting! ABH is also great with variety, from foundation shades to lippies, products for brows, they honestly go above and beyond with that.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Me gustan mucho sus productos, y tengo algunos (no una colecciones, no me sobre entiendan jajaja) pero sus productos tienen mucho que ofrecer su calidad, amplios productos que nos harán lucir mas hermosas de lo que ya somos, la gama de brochas que tienen me vuelven loca, esos si el precio es alto 'PERO' lo valen, calidad, lo ergonómico, y lo hermosas que están, yo tengo el set de brochas ovales y me encantan.
Rafiqah A.
Rafiqah A.
Bridgeport , CT
QUEEN OF BROWS!👑 the brow products are the best it's honestly crazy how good they are. So I know your thinking yeah brows that's it? BUT NO their eyeshadow are AMAZIGGGGGG the modern renaissance palette is AMAZEEEE BALLLS and then they have the glow kits too and it's just this amazing trifecta (I haven't tried any other products) and the prices aren't too expensive either especially the Glow kits great value.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.